MaxSmith
Yes, that was sarcasm.
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Posts
- 4,085
Naked guys are hot... but I guess I'm bias since I'm not into girls..
I agree.... but disembodied penises... not so much unless it's in context.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Naked guys are hot... but I guess I'm bias since I'm not into girls..
I've already signed up to be a nude model
okay, not really![]()
Don't tease! haha![]()

Seriously, was gonna drive up there.![]()
It was a gorgeous day in the DFW area today.Hello fellow Texans, I'm liking this weather.
It was a gorgeous day in the DFW area today.
ahh.. we'll see. Right now just hitting 80 so if the humidity stays low.. it won't be so bad.Which means next week will be hot and humid.![]()
Hi there... welcomeMe! Ima texan!
Hey y'all
ahh.. we'll see. Right now just hitting 80 so if the humidity stays low.. it won't be so bad.
Of course with umpteen man built lakes around the metroplex, humidity is just a given I guess. :/
Me! Ima texan!
Hey y'all
Any plans this weekend?
We got a cold front in last night. Unusual for this time of year. But I'm not complaining. Hey everyone! Have a great weekend!
![]()
We got a cold front in last night. Unusual for this time of year. But I'm not complaining. Hey everyone! Have a great weekend!
![]()
Yes, helping future daughter-in-law write a resume... yes, titillating I know..![]()

Who's pouring? I'm in need of some Patron!
straight or margaritas?
Straight with lime please.
Time is not flying...![]()
Time is circular, so from a certain perspective, it's not only past quittin' time, you boss owes you overtime.
Just sayin'.
Time is not flying...![]()