newbiebabe
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2009
- Posts
- 43,049
Yes, I imagine so. We are supposed to drop twenty degrees this week again.. but I think they will thrive.Oh, goodie! They should be amazing by next week!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, I imagine so. We are supposed to drop twenty degrees this week again.. but I think they will thrive.Oh, goodie! They should be amazing by next week!
Yes, I imagine so. We are supposed to drop twenty degrees this week again.. but I think they will thrive.
*gives thread a Sunday afternoon poke*
Hi friends
*gives thread a Sunday afternoon poke*
Hi friends
Good morning Texas and specially Ft Worth.......thank God all those red neck asses have left the city.......![]()
Watching cars go round round and round..........lmaoWhat were they doing there?
Watching cars go round round and round..........lmao

ohhh yeah. really loud thing go fast. redneck like
I'm being sophisticated and watching golf![]()
Who's in the lead? I've had too much going to sit and watch. The DVR us running though.
As of right now:
1 1 Angel Cabrera -8 -1 11
T2 4 Jason Day -6 -1 12
T2 4 Marc Leishman -6 -1 12
T2 3 Adam Scott -6 E 12
T5 1 Brandt Snedeker -5 +2 11
T5 18 Thorbjorn Olesen -5 -5 17
T7 14 Sergio Garcia -4 -3 16
T7 7 Tiger Woods -4 -1 13
9 6 Matt Kuchar -3 +1 12
T10 28 John Huh -2 -4 F
T10 9 Lee Westwood -2 E 14
T12 38 David Toms -1 -5 F
T12 28 Ernie Els -1 -3 F
T12 23 Dustin Johnson -1 -2 F
T12 18 Fred Couples -1 -1 F
T12 14 Nick Watney -1 E 16
Damn- I was really hoping Freddy would be further up on the board. Love that man!!
Wow...we are a quiet bunch today.
I can only speak for myself, but it's been an especially craptastic Monday :\
Craptastic...yeah, that's a pretty apt description of my day.
Two explosions at the Boston Marathon today
No deaths reported at this time, but it's early. Many injuries![]()
Two explosions at the Boston Marathon today
No deaths reported at this time, but it's early. Many injuries![]()
Looks like there are 2 dead...
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...2-killed-and-at-least-23-hurt-police-say?lite
I saw that ... Scary , scary stuff.
Two explosions at the Boston Marathon today
No deaths reported at this time, but it's early. Many injuries![]()
I hope this evening finds all you Texans safe and sound and happy.![]()