Texas roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah. Had to postpone my San Antonio trip. Weird flu or something yesterday, but at least I feel decent today. So I can still enjoy this gorgeous weather! Don't worry everybody - only a few more hours 'til the weekend!
 
Wah. Had to postpone my San Antonio trip. Weird flu or something yesterday, but at least I feel decent today. So I can still enjoy this gorgeous weather! Don't worry everybody - only a few more hours 'til the weekend!

And ... It's just a week and a few hours until you and Newbie get to drink margaritas with me...if y'all are still up for that. :D
 
ugh...friday night and i'm at home doing homework.
tomorrow will be a better day and night....

what are you fabulous Texans up to?
 
Better now that I see you! You finished all the moving stuff?

Yep... All moved in. Mostly unpacked. There is still the 'spare room' that all the boxes of my 'treasures' are in there -- you know, the boxes of crap you haven't looked at in a couple of years and could likely toss, but you need to go through it first... That's all that's left.

So, anyone who wants to visit...the guest room is ready. :D
 
Yep... All moved in. Mostly unpacked. There is still the 'spare room' that all the boxes of my 'treasures' are in there -- you know, the boxes of crap you haven't looked at in a couple of years and could likely toss, but you need to go through it first... That's all that's left.

So, anyone who wants to visit...the guest room is ready. :D

Id rather stay in your room if possible :devil:
 
Was up way too early on a Saturday. Oldest had solo UIL performance this morning. And now I'mdoing the 'Spring' thing mowing and gardening.

Ready for a nap already.

I need to start on the lawn and flower beds.... but I got my hair cut this morning and don't want to mess it up. Maybe tomorrow... :rolleyes:
 
I need to start on the lawn and flower beds.... but I got my hair cut this morning and don't want to mess it up. Maybe tomorrow... :rolleyes:

Mower didn't want to work. Even after kicking it a few times. Ugh. But flowers and veggies planted.

Now to shower and then nap. San Antonio Scorpions soccer game tonight.

Thinking sweet tea w/some rum in it.
 
Yep... All moved in. Mostly unpacked. There is still the 'spare room' that all the boxes of my 'treasures' are in there -- you know, the boxes of crap you haven't looked at in a couple of years and could likely toss, but you need to go through it first... That's all that's left.

So, anyone who wants to visit...the guest room is ready. :D

Getting room, Hrmmm... I'm up for traveling and visiting with strangers. ;)kidding. But I don't love to get away. Even for weekends.
 
Good Saturday Evening Texans... It was a gorgeous day in North Texas today. I was out and about and the bluebonnets have begun to bloom and they are beautiful as always.
 
Good Saturday Evening Texans... It was a gorgeous day in North Texas today. I was out and about and the bluebonnets have begun to bloom and they are beautiful as always.

Oh, goodie! They should be amazing by next week!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top