Texas roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya. Ever tried Lala's Little Nugget on Burnet? Thoroughly old school. They have 8 oz. glasses, as I recall. Haven't been there in a while.

You're an an Austinite?

Been a long while since I've lived or frequented any place on the north bank of the Colorado. Used to live in Hyde Park.

May have to give that a go at some point. Hell, you wanna meet me there sometime for a beer and a basket of chips?
 
I have a bday party then after party to be at 3pm

Im the only person I know that doestn have kids that still gets invited to all my friends childrens parties.
 
I have a bday party then after party to be at 3pm

Im the only person I know that doestn have kids that still gets invited to all my friends childrens parties.

Nope. I get invited to them all. Usually so my married friends can attempt to set me up with someone.
 
Good Morning Texas, birds chirping, sun shinning, flowers flowering, Shakira motivating my hips, and Sunday being Sunday............All is fantastic with the world!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):)
 
Good Morning Texas, birds chirping, sun shinning, flowers flowering, Shakira motivating my hips, and Sunday being Sunday............All is fantastic with the world!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):)

It is in fact, a beautiful day here in Texas!

While I don't have the pleasure of Shakira motivating my hips, all is fantastic on this side of the world!
 
Good Morning Texas, birds chirping, sun shinning, flowers flowering, Shakira motivating my hips, and Sunday being Sunday............All is fantastic with the world!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):)

Don't know about the rest of Y'all, but down here crazy storms hit last night. Dropping lots of rain but it appears it cleared out the gloom.
 
Good afternoon/evening Texans... I am back from the quick trip to New Mexico.... but the three year old was awfully cute to visit.
 
Omfg.. Freaking stormy Monday at work and the weather.
Early bedtime for me.. Hope the rest of my fellow Texans had a better day.


:rose:
 
Omfg.. Freaking stormy Monday at work and the weather.
Early bedtime for me.. Hope the rest of my fellow Texans had a better day.


:rose:

Not too bad for Monday - it was still beautiful weather here. Hope the rest of your week is wonderful! :kiss:
 
It is sunny and 92 outside with little wind. I truly think there should be rules against having to be inside on days like today!

Hope you are all having wonderful Tuesdays.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top