StacyLeigh
Girl Next Door
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2013
- Posts
- 5,665
Oh don't act shocked...You know you love it 

Did someone say naked?![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Did someone say naked?![]()
Oh don't act shocked...You know you love it![]()
Did someone say naked?![]()
Oh don't act shocked...You know you love it![]()
WTH are they doing to 75 now?

LOL.... I knew if we started talking about getting naked, he'd show up.
LOL.... I knew if we started talking about getting naked, he'd show up.
Of course!
The attention of Texas women and talk of nudity... he's in heaven![]()
Am sitting hear jealous that there is no Oklahoma thread. No love for the neighbors?!?![]()
As long as you're not a Sooner
Welcome
What a bunch of perverts!
I am innocent I tell you.![]()
I don't know if 75 is involved, but because of the Bush Presidential Museum opening Thursday, lots of roads will be closed from time to time - Obama and lots of other dignitaries will be in town.
I'm freezing. When is summer? Not soon enough
This is what happens to people who mess with Texas.... Oh Nolan....
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y531/stacyleigh824/tumblr_mf5t046ukj1qauqf3o1_500_zpsa12269b1.jpg
Can't believe it's 55F here today. It'usually in the 80's this time of year, at least.![]()
How are the bluebonnets and other wildflowers around your area? Are they about gone or still in bloom?
They're still around. They're usually around through the summer. The weather is really weird though. At least we got some rain out of it.
Glad to hear that. When I went home to Texas for a funeral a couple of weeks ago, it looked green around the Waco area but when I got down to the Fredericksburg area, it looked pretty brown.
This is what happens to people who mess with Texas.... Oh Nolan....
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y531/stacyleigh824/tumblr_mf5t046ukj1qauqf3o1_500_zpsa12269b1.jpg
Pudge is holding back the wrong guy! haha
This is what happens to people who mess with Texas.... Oh Nolan....
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y531/stacyleigh824/tumblr_mf5t046ukj1qauqf3o1_500_zpsa12269b1.jpg