Texas roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is another beautiful day!

And you better watch out NB... I'm up in your neck of the woods this weekend. ;)


Oh? I've been looking out my door all day and you've yet to appear. :D

Maybe someplace along the boardwalk in Kima perhaps?

Might be a little bit of a drive, but I tend to hang out down on the south side of town...

Unless you have a particular preference?

Past...it's Kemah...I've been there. A bit over-advertised IMO. But as beautiful as the weather is lately it will be nice near the water.
 
Another proud Texan, right here!

Hope everyone is enjoying the gorgeous weather. I should be closing this laptop and getting my arse outside instead of trolling the internet. :eek:

I do have my door open....does that count? :rolleyes:
 
Another proud Texan, right here!

Hope everyone is enjoying the gorgeous weather. I should be closing this laptop and getting my arse outside instead of trolling the internet. :eek:

I do have my door open....does that count? :rolleyes:
hey jenn I agree beautiful day for sure
 
Good Sunday Morning, Texans!

It appears it is going to be another beautiful day here. I hope it is as well in your part of the state. Today will be spent doing all those things I should have been doing yesterday instead of being out having fun. Laundry is going and I can't wait to get it hung outside.. love that smell of sunshine!

Have a great day!
 
I love line-dried laundry. .

I tried to hang some up here while I'm staying with my sister... And you'd have thought I had impaled someone with the reaction I got from the HOA... :rolleyes:
 
Laundry is going and I can't wait to get it hung outside.. love that smell of sunshine!

Have a great day!


I love line-dried laundry. .

I tried to hang some up here while I'm staying with my sister... And you'd have thought I had impaled someone with the reaction I got from the HOA... :rolleyes:

There is nothing like the feeling and scent of line dried clothes...

Sadly, memories I have from a time long ago...
 
Evening, Texans. Hope everyone is well. If any of you younger Texas ladies fancy a chat, shoot me a message.
 
Checking in from Houston...

Still looking for Spring...baseball season is OPEN and happy to be here.
 
Texans

Have the Evil Empire tonight for the opener. Win or lose Astros are my baseball team. I wear the colors proudly.
 
Good morning Texans!!!! Yep can you believe it, the Astro's have beaten the Yankee's TWICE in a row.

Jenny I love your new AV. Nice view :)

Enjoy your morning everyone.

Msg. if you get bored ;)
 
Texans

Damn straight! Undefeated!!!! Life is good! Win or lose lifelong fan from way back in the day when Gene Elston and Lowell Passe were calling the games.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top