Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
now, pack the bong with some sour d and pass it on overSomeone is having fun posting pics tonight![]()
mmm what a lovely threadnow, pack the bong with some sour d and pass it on over

, nice of you to drop by. Glad you're enjoying the pics. Some of them are just too pretty to smoke, lol. Took a hit of my homegrown and before I could sit back down at my 'puter, it was already hitting me.
GAWDDAMN I grow good shit.





and a hit about every three hours keeps me at a nice as hell buzz.
Can't wait for the next crop to come in. I have Super Skunk, Crystal, and some Indian Kush growing now. 18 plants in all, 6 of each type.
Take some pics of your new crop and excite us.Happy tokin to the 420er's![]()
mmm what a lovely threadnow, pack the bong with some sour d and pass it on over

Took a hit of my homegrown and before I could sit back down at my 'puter, it was already hitting me.
GAWDDAMN I grow good shit.
Or perhaps we'll just wait at home naked in bed for you with a fat ass blunt of my personal favorite, AK47. We love our stoner men and we'll take care of you