LaisDeMarieDeFrance
cheese plate 4 boobs
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2022
- Posts
- 19,977
Gotta love karma!Nah. He got his when his position was "streamlined"
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Gotta love karma!Nah. He got his when his position was "streamlined"
Sadly accurateTo be fair... humans are icky
Had a similar experience at work.” Dave’s insanity “ hot sauce on my sandwich took care of him . We didn’t really have a HR department so our female boss had to “ talk “ to me about the situation with a smile …Yes! Routinely! So I coated tomato slices in red Kool aid mixed with cayenne pepper and poured a ton of salt into a little mayo. We all heard the swear from the break room and the red stain on his mouth. I took a picture. But I was the one getting talked to be HR. Not the thief who "accidentally" got into the only blue lunch bag. Incidentally the only lunch bag with my name on it.
You looking at me?*Makes intense eye contact while eating a banana*
Hahaha , I’ve sometimes looked in my special “ Drawer “ and thought the same thingAre you sure it was a guy? It could have been a woman wishing she had a bigger wiener in her life…
More likely it helps you suppress the urge to deep throat the damn thingI always eat my bananas with a fork and knife. Because I'm sweet and innocent![]()
lol , if with gf’s I always deep throat it to get a reaction out of themI always eat my bananas with a fork and knife. Because I'm sweet and innocent![]()
It’s called consequences, food thief. Can they prove you don’t like your tomatoes served like that? Fucking bullshit.Yes! Routinely! So I coated tomato slices in red Kool aid mixed with cayenne pepper and poured a ton of salt into a little mayo. We all heard the swear from the break room and the red stain on his mouth. I took a picture. But I was the one getting talked to be HR. Not the thief who "accidentally" got into the only blue lunch bag. Incidentally the only lunch bag with my name on it.
You have to spit on it first...lol , if with gf’s I always deep throat it to get a reaction out of them![]()
You have to spit on it first...
I do more of a gather spit in my mouth and let it ooze out kind of move if I need lubeI just don't get the spitting thing... guess I'm too innocent
I do more of a gather spit in my mouth and let it ooze out kind of move if I need lube
but then again... that would NOT be for a blow job so yeah, I'm out![]()
I do more of a gather spit in my mouth and let it ooze out kind of move if I need lube
but then again... that would NOT be for a blow job so yeah, I'm out![]()
Mine is hyper focused on feather dusters...My mind is so totally elsewhere today.![]()
Mine is hyper focused on feather dusters...
This sounds very intriguing...
And definitely not helping me with redirecting my focus...
wanna come over and...
dust?
You two gotta stop or at least promise to send video footageYes, Princess.
![]()