Evening clouds... not too bad, and yourself?![]()
yeah good thanks
had a pretty lazy day

been fun though ^_^
how's your day been arnold?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Evening clouds... not too bad, and yourself?![]()

yeah good thanks
had a pretty lazy day
been fun though ^_^
how's your day been arnold?
Wish I could say the same, I've been out in the garden all day clearing bits of hedge off the lawn![]()
I only wish it wasis that innuendo ?
ah well, some people enjoy gardening!
i'm thinking you didn't have much fun though?
I only wish it was
Wasn't much fun, though it was dry and sunny for the whole time I was out there, so I can't complain too much I guess.
ahh better than here, it's been raining lots here today
are you up to much tonight?
It has rained but it waited until about 6:30 before the heavens opened
Not up to much at all, shower then bed, I think![]()
Allo Peeples![]()
*pokes head in*
*pokes head in*
Evening![]()
Thought i would make an appearance too in here![]()
Thanks Sol![]()
Only just bought the bluray of the increadables . very weird.
Sol
