Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello everybody.
Hello there !
Oh come on PPL what happened to all the AUKOD's !!!
Sol
Greeting Programs !
Sol

/me does the robot
hey everyone how's it going
Grown, its from Tron clouds.
I is good how is you.
Sol
I'm good too thanks xD
sorry i didn't get the reference, i'll try harder next time![]()
( Waves ! )
Sol
Not to bad , how it with you?
Sol
Aye pretty good. Not been on here for a while, what's been going down? Any interesting dramas?
Nothing major
I blame Ju and SMN for not being around
Sol
All of the bored drama queens looking to exercise their Small pond syndrome power??? There must be drama! Where did Ju and SMN go?
afternoon folks how is everyones sunny sunday going?