GingerDom
Pom Down Under
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2003
- Posts
- 20,906
That's like £2500 just to get there direct or £1000 indirect , wow
Sol
I got my ticket for £935

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's like £2500 just to get there direct or £1000 indirect , wow
Sol

I got my ticket for £935![]()
Indirect , wow. Well don't forget to charge your MP3, its going to be a long trip
Sol

14 hours to Hong Kong, a 90 minute stop over and the just over 7 hours to Perth![]()
Did I mention war and peace?
That's some serious travel for a hug, but them siblings are hard to get rid of ok.
Sol

It's not that bad.......a few films on the inboard TV and time will fly......so to speak![]()
he he he![]()
Total pun of the week.
Actually I was hit worse :
A streaker was found dead this morning. Police say the details are quite revealing.
Sol
Oh Sweet Lordy Cakes!!![]()
Man, I hate people who dig puns. Its like laughing at pull my finger
Sol
It's like my local radio station were running a pun contest. So I sent in a list of my favourite puns. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did!!!
Rages at : arnoldlane84, bookwoormju ,clouds1 and wacckoJacko for leaving this thread idol
Sol
Phew I got away with it![]()
Evening Shy, how goes it?![]()
Been better, been worse. I have a horrible feeling that someone is angry at me, and I don't understand why.
Anyway, it's only a flying visit - got another workshop to go to tomorrow. Still a longer lie in than yesterday
Hope you are well.
*spanks that lovely ass*
Evening you![]()
'sOUCH!! Ok now rub the soothing cream in?
How are you Hun?
(((((huggssssss))) and's
*rubs it in*
I'm not too bad at all thank you. And your good self?

Awwwwwwww now look - my Little Dommy has popped his head up to say hellohe he
I am grand thank you. All work and no play is making me a sad boyxxxx