curiousirish
girl from mars
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2008
- Posts
- 9,675
Coolio.........all busy in your world?
I am fabaroony fankoos. Got this week off Work, so am having some much needed R 'n'R![]()
aye had a new addition to the family

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Coolio.........all busy in your world?
I am fabaroony fankoos. Got this week off Work, so am having some much needed R 'n'R![]()

evening all hope your all well?
aye had a new addition to the family![]()
Heya, long time no seehello
*waves*

Howdy All
Ok anyone miss me??.....Anyone??..........Any??........sigh............
Hello (again) you twoOf course we did![]()

Evening Lisaevening all hope your all well?

Awwwaye had a new addition to the family![]()

Heya, long time no see
Hello (again) you two
Evening Lisa
Awww![]()

A shihtzu
![]()

That reminds me of a joke..............for another time
Awwww I bet he/she is the cutest?![]()
Ah arno, how's things ?
Sol
Not bad thanks, yourself?

Very good, been snowballed in work, hurt both my wrists, usual
Sol

Snowballed? In July?![]()
![]()
As in avilanched, just been coming hone wrecked !
No pubs or clubs for me
World coming to an end honestly... LOL
Sol
Ah, I see. I've not really had that problem, I know a few people who have though.
Instead of that I'm looking for a new job, mine isn't going anywhere.
I work in highways - in a job that enables other people to go somewhere. In theory anyway.Bus driver ?
At least your going some where !
Sol
evening uk
evening uk
I work in highways - in a job that enables other people to go somewhere. In theory anyway.
Evening![]()