The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello PJ^5

Greetings all

No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.

Barbara De Angelis
 
Hello PJ^5

Greetings all

No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.

Barbara De Angelis
Good Morning Shreik ^5 :)
you are so right ~everyone is in control of their own Happiness to a certain extent;)
 
Good Morning {{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: :kiss: ohhhh thanks for the shoulder rub...but your welcome to do more than just the shoulders if you wish darlin.....:devil: ohhh yeah and for your goodies I will leave you with hugs, gropes, squeezes, licks to the head, and :kiss:es all over​
Kneels over you & starts giving you a Massage starting on the Neck & working my way down over all the Curves & Bumps :D:devil:
Good Moaning {{Sweetie Pie}}} XO :heart:XO XO have a funtastic Wknd:)
 
Kneels over you & starts giving you a Massage starting on the Neck & working my way down over all the Curves & Bumps :D:devil:
Good Moaning {{Sweetie Pie}}} XO :heart:XO XO have a funtastic Wknd:)


mmmhhh ohhh that feels so good....I just hope that i will get some relieve from the pain....Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{ Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: XO XO XO you have a fabulous weekend hun​
 
mmmhhh ohhh that feels so good....I just hope that i will get some relieve from the pain....Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{ Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: XO XO XO you have a fabulous weekend hun​
Good Morning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}}:kiss:
Sorry to hear your still hurting or hurting again:( maybe I should just continue with the Massage;) but the best Cure would of course be some good sex:devil:
that is after some extensive petting & licking & fondling & sucking:p:D~:kiss:
 
Good Morning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}}:kiss:
Sorry to hear your still hurting or hurting again:( maybe I should just continue with the Massage;) but the best Cure would of course be some good sex:devil:
that is after some extensive petting & licking & fondling & sucking:p:D~:kiss:


Good Morning {{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: XO XO XO ohhh cum here and give me some good sex....I am always up to that...and yes forplay is always good...;)....Muahhhhhhhhh​
 
Hey you all

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.

~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty

 
Good Morning {{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: XO XO XO ohhh cum here and give me some good sex....I am always up to that...and yes forplay is always good...;)....Muahhhhhhhhh​
mhhhhhh lifts Covers~crawl in behind you ~puts my Arms around you ~:kiss:s your Neck & nibbles on your Ears & then grinds my Bod against yours:p
Good Moaning {{{Sweetie Pie}}}:kiss::kiss:
wanna stay in Bed for a while ;):D
 
Hey you all

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.

~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty




Thanks Darlin :kiss: :p :kiss: :p :kiss: :heart:​
 
mhhhhhh lifts Covers~crawl in behind you ~puts my Arms around you ~:kiss:s your Neck & nibbles on your Ears & then grinds my Bod against yours:p
Good Moaning {{{Sweetie Pie}}}
wanna stay in Bed for a while


mmmm ohhh awww now you keep nibbling, :kiss:ing, grinding and there will be no getting out of bed for a long while.....you better be prepared for alot of fun and excitement...:devil: Good Morning {{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: yes lets stay in bed for a while;)​
 
mmmm ohhh awww now you keep nibbling, :kiss:ing, grinding and there will be no getting out of bed for a long while.....you better be prepared for alot of fun and excitement...:devil: Good Morning {{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: yes lets stay in bed for a while;)​
hehe thats what I was hoping for:D teases your swollen Nipples as you push & grind your Rearend against my hard :nana: mmmmmm
Good Moaning {{{Sweetie Pie}}} here are some xtra fondles ~rubs & :kiss:s that should make you moan & squirm :D ~XO XO XO
 
hehe thats what I was hoping for:D teases your swollen Nipples as you push & grind your Rearend against my hard :nana: mmmmmm
Good Moaning {{{Sweetie Pie}}} here are some xtra fondles ~rubs & :kiss:s that should make you moan & squirm :D ~XO XO XO



mmm ohhhh your just going to keep it up and i am going to errupt all over your :nana: Good moaning {{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: leaving you hugs, gropes, licks, fondles and :kiss:es XO XO XO​
 
Sad news on me......

Well, as of Friday morning, I will be offline for a while. My IP is disconnecting me....thus I will be with out the internet, cable tv, and the phone.....I hope for only a short time....but time will tell.....Please take care of the den for me....*pouts*.....I will miss you all....*pouts some more* but know that I love ya...take care everyone
Big ole bear hugs :kiss: :rose: :heart:​
 
Sad news on me......

Well, as of Friday morning, I will be offline for a while. My IP is disconnecting me....thus I will be with out the internet, cable tv, and the phone.....I hope for only a short time....but time will tell.....Please take care of the den for me....*pouts*.....I will miss you all....*pouts some more* but know that I love ya...take care everyone
Big ole bear hugs​

Just take care and return when you can sweetie:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:
 
Hope you get everything straightend out in a hurry "Mary"
Take care~will miss you :kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
 
Hope you get everything straightend out in a hurry "Mary"
Take care~will miss you :kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Thanks darlin...I will miss you so much....:kiss: I hope that you and Shreik will keep this place alive....I will hurry back as soon as possible. :kiss: :rose: :heart: :kiss: sending you oodles of hugs, fondles, gropes, and hot wet :kiss:es​
 
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction.

Albert Einstein
 
Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
Muhammad Ali
 
By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
Confucius
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top