EyesOnHers
Cute Coder
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2025
- Posts
- 7,308
Either works... we can call it whatever you likeIn England, would it be shag around and find out? Or something?![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Either works... we can call it whatever you likeIn England, would it be shag around and find out? Or something?![]()
With her hair, I am thinking more along the lines of Spider Gwen.Iβm with you there tooβ¦ Spider Woman![]()
I see you finally finished your nap and are a cute coder nowEither works... we can call it whatever you like![]()
Fuck around sounds sexier to be honestEither works... we can call it whatever you like![]()
I will concur with that!Fuck around sounds sexier to be honest![]()
It does have a certain ring to it.Fuck around sounds sexier to be honest![]()
It's what I would call it but didn't know if you want me to bring any 'Brit chick' to the partyFuck around sounds sexier to be honest![]()
Point of order? Whatβs Brit Chick?It's what I would call it but didn't know if you want me to bring any Brit chick to the party![]()
MePoint of order? Whatβs Brit Chick?
Then I vote yes! I mean if I have a voteβ¦Me
Chick is slang for girl in the UK
If you are the Brit chick in question, you are ALWAYS welcome to the parties!Me
Chick is slang for girl in the UK
And in most of the English-speaking world.Me
Chick is slang for girl in the UK
Just you, your special brand of awesomeness, and maybe some prosecco and we'll have all we needIt's what I would call it but didn't know if you want me to bring any 'Brit chick' to the party![]()
Definitely bring some Prosecco @EyesOnHers!Just you, your special brand of awesomeness, and maybe some prosecco and we'll have all we need![]()
Thinking of you and cheering you on!Some race update. Checked into hotel, fueled up with some nasi goreng and got my race package from the expo. Just waiting for my friends to come and then we're getting pizza.
Missing the banter here.Will update closer to race start. Gonna get pizza and head to bed early. 4:30AM alarm tomorrow.
@wwot40 @Dayhoosier @KatieKulka32 @MissSNG
Must of been pizza sauce.Thinking of you and cheering you on!
I really gotta keep these cheerleading outfits ready to go, they had some suspicious stains on them![]()
I would very much like you to come.Me
Chick is slang for girl in the UK
Some people here need to drink through a Fire HoseRight?
Waters for everyone.![]()
Good morning Daisy!Right?
Waters for everyone.![]()