SirCorneliusWankumbush
Army of Shenanigans
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2025
- Posts
- 4,851
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Damn that is a LONG DAY..... you better at least get an hour for lunch with that schedule.Lately I am up at 0400, at work by 0600 but not out of work usually until 1730-1800. It makes for a long day.
Thank you! Get lots of rest, water, all the good stuffThank you and here's your caramel lattΓ© for this morning! Race countdown. 12 hours now until start.
Hands Katie a natural Colombian lattΓ© with caramel syrup. It's served in an art deco mug.
It's the prison break story so I think you may enjoy itI'll have some reading to catch up on when I'm back in Sydney then.![]()
Oh I bet you canEven your compliments to me are back handed
At least I can duck![]()
Thank you! Get lots of rest, water, all the good stuff
It's the prison break story so I think you may enjoy it![]()
I can't really complain. The owner is the only person over me, so I don't really answer to anyone. I have to deal with customers / vendors on the east coast, so I get in early to handle that, and stay later to handle any west coast issues.Damn that is a LONG DAY..... you better at least get an hour for lunch with that schedule.
You got to take some breaks my man, your health is important too!!I can't really complain. The owner is the only person over me, so I don't really answer to anyone. I have to deal with customers / vendors on the east coast, so I get in early to handle that, and stay later to handle any west coast issues.
Lunch floats depending on what is happening each day. Yesterday happened to be a no lunch day. It's the way it goes sometimes.![]()
Plus, I put some of that time in now, so when the NFL schedule comes out later today and I decide to make a few road trips I won't feel bad in the least about that.Damn that is a LONG DAY..... you better at least get an hour for lunch with that schedule.
Oh I can definitely fuck tooOh I bet you can
Wait *rubs eyes and rereads* ... Oh DUCK... Right yes at least you can duck.
I get what you are saying, but to some degree I am programmed this way. Years of sports, including college where it was an all-day schedule just became a way of life for me.You got to take some breaks my man, your health is important too!!![]()
*Fist bump* shock value always works every timeOh I can definitely fuck too![]()
Send rain over here, we could use it.Time to go for my lunchtime walk, before the rain comes back.
1 out of 2 ain't bad
Fires are the best
I wanna fuck around and find out![]()
Prison break? That would make him Home SickThank you! Get lots of rest, water, all the good stuff
It's the prison break story so I think you may enjoy it![]()
In England, would it be shag around and find out? Or something?I wanna fuck around and find out![]()
Iβm with you there tooβ¦ Spider WomanI wanna fuck around and find out![]()
I wanna fuck around and find out![]()