Jaws82
Best Boy
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2011
- Posts
- 9,862
she'll witness to make sure it's doneHe's mine.... He just hasn't realized it yet.
You'll need to punish yourself for it. Use your other hand.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
she'll witness to make sure it's doneHe's mine.... He just hasn't realized it yet.
You'll need to punish yourself for it. Use your other hand.![]()
Lucky himHe's mine.... He just hasn't realized it yet.
He's mine.... He just hasn't realized it yet.
You'll need to punish yourself for it. Use your other hand.![]()
It's when he starts giving it a name when you know it's time to shave again.
Cheers to you Cute CoderMeeting done. Workday done.
Cheers all![]()
Skål Eyes!Meeting done. Workday done.
Cheers all![]()
I swear my brain read that as "Mating done."Meeting done. Workday done.
Cheers all![]()
*nods*DP?
@Shymidwestgirl , baby , my buddy needs helpWhich one of you is an HR person again?
My boss touched me inappropriately today…
but it’s OK I’m self-employed.
get that money!!I woke up to an email from my old boss asking me if I'd consider going back as Project Manager for a new colocation space they've recently finished building.
I gave them numbers so we'll see if they bite.![]()
I’ll admit, that was meI woke up to an email from my old boss asking me if I'd consider going back as Project Manager for a new colocation space they've recently finished building.
I gave them numbers so we'll see if they bite.![]()
I didn't realize you had spent that much money on vacationI woke up to an email from my old boss asking me if I'd consider going back as Project Manager for a new colocation space they've recently finished building.
I gave them numbers so we'll see if they bite.![]()
She has tons of tiktoks reading children books with adult themesI’ll just leave this here
Drive a hard bargain Carmen!I woke up to an email from my old boss asking me if I'd consider going back as Project Manager for a new colocation space they've recently finished building.
I gave them numbers so we'll see if they bite.![]()
Hell.yeaMeeting done. Workday done.
Cheers all![]()
Good luck gorgeous!!!I woke up to an email from my old boss asking me if I'd consider going back as Project Manager for a new colocation space they've recently finished building.
I gave them numbers so we'll see if they bite.![]()
Chica, I spent way, way more than we planned.I didn't realize you had spent that much money on vacation
Good luck with it!!![]()
to the bar!Meeting done. Workday done.
Cheers all![]()
Always nice when a former employer wants you back!I woke up to an email from my old boss asking me if I'd consider going back as Project Manager for a new colocation space they've recently finished building.
I gave them numbers so we'll see if they bite.![]()
Chica, I spent way, way more than we planned.
It's either go back to dancing or my old job. I think I'm too old to strip so .....![]()
its even nicer to tell them to kick rocks hahahAlways nice when a former employer wants you back!
Never say never!Chica, I spent way, way more than we planned.
It's either go back to dancing or my old job. I think I'm too old to strip so .....![]()