EyesOnHers
Cute Coder
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2025
- Posts
- 7,286
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Every woman, at one point in their life, has held a blade, looked at the tip or the edge and wondered.... Every. Single. One.You're the expert Chica
But sometimes when I go in my garden shed and see my rusty gardening knife I think 'yeah, this would be a good one'
She sheds sea shells?She sheds? Not man sheds?
WB SDLunchtime check in. How's it going Cozy?
Lunchtime check in. How's it going Cozy?
Better now that you're here!Lunchtime check in. How's it going Cozy?
Supplies are in... waiting on zoning permitsTalking of she-sheds...
Where are we on this @LordofDargaardkeep ?
So far so good. Fresh coffee brewed. Last day off.Lunchtime check in. How's it going Cozy?
*whispers*Lunchtime check in. How's it going Cozy?
Lunchtime check in. How's it going Cozy?
Ladies? This is your chance to help out another Litster.Supplies are in... waiting on zoning permits
Someone is either going to have to send boob pics to the building inspector or we are going to have to replace him.![]()
Okay, I can read between the lines here.Supplies are in... waiting on zoning permits
Someone is either going to have to send boob pics to the building inspector or we are going to have to replace him.![]()
Oh goodie! I have a new blade to break in! It's a little front heavy but I'm hoping it means clothing does little to slow down penetration.Okay, I can read between the lines here.
Send the building inspector to the Dark Alley... got it covered![]()
Jason's application for the building inspectors position has been exceptedLadies? This is your chance to help out another Litster.
Please continue
Going too slow. Trying to manifest happy hourLunchtime check in. How's it going Cozy?
Always
I hear you. This day has been shit.Going too slow. Trying to manifest happy hour
You don't have to tell me twice!Always
We need to get Bora Bora booked babe!
Two blades are better than one, give him the old DP?Oh goodie! I have a new blade to break in! It's a little front heavy but I'm hoping it means clothing does little to slow down penetration.
whats for lunch and did you order enough for everyone?Lunchtime check in. How's it going Cozy?
Almost lunchtime here. Just sitting here in my secondary office watching my prototype machine make parts. Thrilling!!Lunchtime check in. How's it going Cozy?