dawn_of_night
Flirt-a-licious
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2004
- Posts
- 33,197
Oh fuck
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just needs a redbull to Kickstart itSlurred speech? It just means you're getting ready to catch your 2nd wind!
Wow.... that was low.... even for you.Your wit has definitely quit!!
I'm glad you spent 9 hrs at the ER!
Carmen and Katie have the assassins' guild covered.I need his signature on a couple documents before the thud at the semi- bottomless pit.. preferably in blue ink and not blood red![]()
Wow.... that was low.... even for you.
I'm glad you spent 9 hrs at the ER!![]()
<ducks around the shots fired and heads for the nearest open bottle of liquor>Wow, talk about low!!![]()
This reminds me of the show Bad Sisters!Carmen and Katie have the assassins' guild covered.
But I'm half offended you don't think I can handle a bit of simple forgery as the head of the thieves guild![]()
Do Brazilian snacks have a little line of hair on them?Mmmm, my sister got Brazilian snacks for lunch! Yum! (Though I wish it came with some sauce)
Sans hair lolDo Brazilian snacks have a little line of hair on them?
*runs away, giggling*
I hope so!!Sans hair lol
It's what I find soooooo sexy....<ducks around the shots fired and heads for the nearest open bottle of liquor>
Man it’s scary in here sometimes
I had to think on this one for a bit. I tried to put myself in the thieves guild and I just don't see it. The fading of eyes as their life slowly ebbs away is just too delicious.... @EyesOnHers you got this!Carmen and Katie have the assassins' guild covered.
But I'm half offended you don't think I can handle a bit of simple forgery as the head of the thieves guild![]()
I would never questioned your abilities young lady but last time I needed signatures after prosecco you signed them all Peter Rabbit with a set of bunny ears...Carmen and Katie have the assassins' guild covered.
But I'm half offended you don't think I can handle a bit of simple forgery as the head of the thieves guild![]()
It's why we work well together babeI had to think on this one for a bit. I tried to put myself in the thieves guild and I just don't see it. The fading of eyes as their life slowly ebbs away is just too delicious.... @EyesOnHers you got this!
With a quick scroll, I thought it was a rorschach image. If so, poop. I see poop
And now we deep dive into the ever informative conversation of the beauty of a womens starfish
We got faith in your ability in all kinds of sordid treacheryCarmen and Katie have the assassins' guild covered.
But I'm half offended you don't think I can handle a bit of simple forgery as the head of the thieves guild![]()
I see, umm, never mind
I see my exWith a quick scroll, I thought it was a rorschach image. If so, poop. I see poop
And now we deep dive into the ever informative conversation of the beauty of a womens starfish![]()
And it got throughI would never questioned your abilities young lady but last time I needed signatures after prosecco you signed them all Peter Rabbit with a set of bunny ears...![]()
Aaaaand I'm outAnd now we deep dive into the ever informative conversation of the beauty of a womens starfish![]()
You beat me to it!
I’m out
lol