The Cozy Corner

Thank you to everyone that gave me feedback! I really appreciate it! It's something I have thought about for a long while now so taking this first step was a bit scary.

I know it's not perfect and I have a ton of work to do, but your feedback is sooooooo appreciated! I'll be working on it!
Thank you for sharing it. We appreciate it and for sure can't wait for more. :heart:🫂
 
If you two and the majority of the women in the world realized exactly how much power and influence you could actually wield if you wanted most men would tremble.
I know what you're saying LODK.
But I think you assume many men are like you. Are gentlemen.
Or the banter us girls give here, where we feel safe, translates to RL.

When I was in my early 20s starting out I had to rely on decent men to keep the weirdos at bay. Only female in my department... it wasn't good.

Obvs I would now skin balls if I was talked to like that. But it still happens in Scarlet's and my field.

EDIT: also apologies for bringing such a heavy comment to cozy 🙈😂
 
I know what you're saying LODK.
But I think you assume many men are like you. Are gentlemen.
Or the banter us girls give here, where we feel safe, translates to RL.

When I was in my early 20s starting out I had to rely on decent men to keep the weirdos at bay. Only female in my department... it wasn't good.

Obvs I would now skin balls if I was talked to like that. But it still happens in Scarlet's and my field
A 😍 feels too happy, and 😡 feels too much for the whole post… so a 🫂 it is!
 
I know what you're saying LODK.
But I think you assume many men are like you. Are gentlemen.
Or the banter us girls give here, where we feel safe, translates to RL.

When I was in my early 20s starting out I had to rely on decent men to keep the weirdos at bay. Only female in my department... it wasn't good.

Obvs I would now skin balls if I was talked to like that. But it still happens in Scarlet's and my field.

EDIT: also apologies for bringing such a heavy comment to cozy 🙈😂
You beat me to it!

This part: But I think you assume many men are like you. Are gentlemen.
 
I know what you're saying LODK.
But I think you assume many men are like you. Are gentlemen.
Or the banter us girls give here, where we feel safe, translates to RL.

When I was in my early 20s starting out I had to rely on decent men to keep the weirdos at bay. Only female in my department... it wasn't good.

Obvs I would now skin balls if I was talked to like that. But it still happens in Scarlet's and my field.

EDIT: also apologies for bringing such a heavy comment to cozy 🙈😂
Dont apologize for that. That's real and you speaking frankly is good for all of us to hear (read)
 
My wife started her new job this week. She just wrote me to say she'll be home late - her new co-workers are taking her to happy hour. At their office's on-site bar. Why can't I work at a place with an on-site bar? Why don't more workplaces have on-site bars? (I suppose bars are workplaces with on-site bars, but where else?)
 
Back
Top