The Cozy Corner

We all like hot wax on our skin, right? No? Just a few of us? Hmmm

It has come to my attention that some of you may think my comments that include blades, lemon, salt, etc are an exaggeration - just me playing with words and with you. Fair statement?

But let me share this:

I have given hubby a hot oil massage and nothing turns me on quite like running my fingers over the myriad of gouges and scars I've left on his back and shoulders. But one night, I decided to take it up a notch. He had some fresh gouges and I decided to drip hot wax on them. I was straddling his back thinking he was going to buck me off, but his low moans when the hot wax dripped into each cut? Shivers...

I am now properly moist.
Properly moist
 
We all like hot wax on our skin, right? No? Just a few of us? Hmmm

It has come to my attention that some of you may think my comments that include blades, lemon, salt, etc are an exaggeration - just me playing with words and with you. Fair statement?

But let me share this:

I have given hubby a hot oil massage and nothing turns me on quite like running my fingers over the myriad of gouges and scars I've left on his back and shoulders. But one night, I decided to take it up a notch. He had some fresh gouges and I decided to drip hot wax on them. I was straddling his back thinking he was going to buck me off, but his low moans when the hot wax dripped into each cut? Shivers...

I am now properly moist.
OK, I can now respect @Taegul's earlier comment!
 
We all like hot wax on our skin, right? No? Just a few of us? Hmmm

It has come to my attention that some of you may think my comments that include blades, lemon, salt, etc are an exaggeration - just me playing with words and with you. Fair statement?

But let me share this:

I have given hubby a hot oil massage and nothing turns me on quite like running my fingers over the myriad of gouges and scars I've left on his back and shoulders. But one night, I decided to take it up a notch. He had some fresh gouges and I decided to drip hot wax on them. I was straddling his back thinking he was going to buck me off, but his low moans when the hot wax dripped into each cut? Shivers...

I am now properly moist.
OH my, I think hubby may be in for a good night tonight. The bucking off could have caused issues so I am glad he didn't do that.
 
We all like hot wax on our skin, right? No? Just a few of us? Hmmm

It has come to my attention that some of you may think my comments that include blades, lemon, salt, etc are an exaggeration - just me playing with words and with you. Fair statement?

But let me share this:

I have given hubby a hot oil massage and nothing turns me on quite like running my fingers over the myriad of gouges and scars I've left on his back and shoulders. But one night, I decided to take it up a notch. He had some fresh gouges and I decided to drip hot wax on them. I was straddling his back thinking he was going to buck me off, but his low moans when the hot wax dripped into each cut? Shivers...

I am now properly moist.
Oooh I’ve always wanted to play with that glow in the dark sex wax.. I think it was @tolyk that had an actually with that wax at one point?
Always sounded hot to me (ha) but that’s far too kinky for the likes of my low T hubby 🙄
 
Oooh I’ve always wanted to play with that glow in the dark sex wax.. I think it was @tolyk that had an actually with that wax at one point?
Always sounded hot to me (ha) but that’s far too kinky for the likes of my low T hubby 🙄
How have I not considered this! I'll need to research what makes them glow and see if it's safe but....

Starting to plan a special date night
 
To many candles burning and it can't keep up with the heat from them. Poor hubby, don't even know the guy and oh what he is in for :LOL::LOL:
Sooooooo I was on vacay last week, right? It's been a few years since we've joined family on any vacation. When hubby took off his shirt, a few of my sisters and my mom went up to him and told him how sorry they were for what he went through on his deployments. And the MFer rode that like a pro - talking about how it was ok and what's important is that he survived.

I told him he was being a big baby and my MOTHER SCOLDED ME!
 
Sooooooo I was on vacay last week, right? It's been a few years since we've joined family on any vacation. When hubby took off his shirt, a few of my sisters and my mom went up to him and told him how sorry they were for what he went through on his deployments. And the MFer rode that like a pro - talking about how it was ok and what's important is that he survived.

I told him he was being a big baby and my MOTHER SCOLDED ME!
See, two can play the game. Mom will always be a Mom. You talking about rusty razor blades, salt, bleach and the list goes on and on. You will get soap in your mouth next from your mom :LOL::LOL:
 
Sooooooo I was on vacay last week, right? It's been a few years since we've joined family on any vacation. When hubby took off his shirt, a few of my sisters and my mom went up to him and told him how sorry they were for what he went through on his deployments. And the MFer rode that like a pro - talking about how it was ok and what's important is that he survived.

I told him he was being a big baby and my MOTHER SCOLDED ME!
Sounds like he’s a keeper since you put the mark of Zorro on him. 😉
 
Back
Top