KatieKulka32
Agent of Chaos
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2025
- Posts
- 5,266
Who should I beat up?Well don’t beat yourself up about it!
Writes reminder on sticky noteSophisticated sone might say. Don't let anyone tell you you aren't high value![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who should I beat up?Well don’t beat yourself up about it!
Writes reminder on sticky noteSophisticated sone might say. Don't let anyone tell you you aren't high value![]()
Sir peckerwoodWho should I beat up?
Writes reminder on sticky note
Who should I beat up?
Writes reminder on sticky note
Whatever happend to her?
Haliey Welch!Whatever happend to her?
Idk but she got her 5 seconds of fame for sure.Whatever happend to her?
Usual stuff then.Haliey Welch!
something about controversial crypto, a podcast and maybe some acting?
He deserves itSir peckerwood![]()
Guess how it got that waySticky...
yup... pretty much!Usual stuff then.
Anyone who lost money in her crypto scam or whatever, deserved it imoHaliey Welch!
something about controversial crypto, a podcast and maybe some acting?
Spit is very underrated actuallyChaffing? That's what lotion is for.... Or spit.
Anyone who buys crypto deserves it imoAnyone who lost money in her crypto scam or whatever, deserved it imo
Turned out to be a one spit wonderWhatever happend to her?
A blow by blow podcastyup... pretty much!
fun fact - the podcast was called Talk Tuah
ba dum hiss
TrueAnyone who buys crypto deserves it imo
So I do have a meme coin for youTrue
She did better than 50 Cent at tossing out the first pitch
Anyone who lost money in her crypto scam or whatever, deserved it imo
She did better than 50 Cent at tossing out the first pitch![]()
Sad but true.She did better than 50 Cent at tossing out the first pitch![]()