SirCorneliusWankumbush
Army of Shenanigans
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2025
- Posts
- 4,851
Three
I don't even care that it's pandering....in fact I kind of prefer it: one more
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Three
I don't even care that it's pandering....in fact I kind of prefer it: one more
![]()
Gosh I hope these smelling salts work because I am NOT doing mouth to mouthThree's of approval!!! *faints*
Sorry girl. Gotta put ya down.Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
Never knew you shoved smelling salts in the mouth. Learn something new todayGosh I hope these smelling salts work because I am NOT doing mouth to mouth![]()
Will you do your business already so we can go back inside and catch the rest of the game?Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
Try spit?Gosh I hope these smelling salts work because I am NOT doing mouth to mouth![]()
I’m gonna give you a bath and then a nice Bone.Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
After you stole my top hat and wallet I better get mouth to mouth!Gosh I hope these smelling salts work because I am NOT doing mouth to mouth![]()
Grab the ball!! Grab the ball!!Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
I'm going out for the day. Get in the crate.Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
You wish!After you stole my top hat and wallet I better get mouth to mouth!![]()
I knew I could count on you !I'm going out for the day. Get in the crate.
You're more well behaved than your sister.Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
Your Yelp review is going downhill!You wish!![]()
Who’s a good boy?Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
As long as its not my Lit story ratings!You're Yelp review is going downhill!![]()
Are you in heat again?Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
I'm off to the ____, don't tear up the couch while I'm gone.Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
She did better than 50 Cent at tossing out the first pitch![]()
Oh even better!As long as its not my Lit story ratings!
Your not you're
Let’s go girl, I paid that stud next door to knock you up.Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
Please stop licking that.Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
Gives new meaning to “fire it in there” lolThis was my favorite….wished I was there.
He hit something.... not the glove though.This was my favorite….wished I was there.