Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The pitchers reaction said it allThis was my favorite….wished I was there.
Hurry up and do your business!Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
Go to the 'Loving Wives' story section and you'll find a lot of thatLet’s go girl, I paid that stud next door to knock you up.
The pitchers reaction said it all![]()
Stop trying to hump everything!Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
It makes me happy to hear thatI remember him as a little kid visiting Fenway on occasion. He’s a cancer survivor.
Until you stop making a mess in bed you sleep in a crate.Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
Calm down so I can put this leash on!Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
Give me the ball back!Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
Fetch!!Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
It makes me happy to hear that![]()
Good girl.Fetch!!
Drop it!Fetch!!
This bitch is just like her motherAlright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
The patients there deserve all the hugs and support and everything elseI worked at MGH in Boston but I visited the kids at the Jimmy Fund building in Brookline, MA. I couldn’t help getting sad when one day one of the kids said, “Don’t cry, you’re not the one with cancer”. I almost killed him when I hugged him.![]()
You stink and need a bath!Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
The patients there deserve all the hugs and support and everything else
I wonder how @cheekygirl75 is fairing with her new job training?
She is the brains of the bunch!She’s probably training others by now.![]()
If you drag that thing across the rug one more time!Alright, here’s a prompt
Things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend
And go!!
Is this code for I had a prostate exam and a finger in my ass this morning?It's time! Q 3.0 downloaded and finalizing installation! I'll update once I can.![]()