Dayhoosier
Eh 🤷♂️
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Posts
- 7,152
So like a cheese cult?I was thinking more of a summoning circle of cheese with sexy women dancing around it…![]()
Cheese tribe?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So like a cheese cult?I was thinking more of a summoning circle of cheese with sexy women dancing around it…![]()
Let's go ahead and reschedule that zoom call for eleventy seven on the 32nd.Whoohoo, it looks like my 4-5pm meeting isn’t happening!![]()
You're clearly not in my neighborhood..... Memorial day 2019 3 tornadoes hir Dayton.....was j on the patio watching the weather until my family MADE me come in? .....I wasI’m wondering where are all these Dad’s that have different outfits for storm watching are when the Warning is issued and the sirens are going off? I looked outside but nobody in my neighborhood is looking at the sky…️
.
@LordofDargaardkeep you saving me a spot in the basement?
I'm on my way!I’m wondering where are all these Dad’s that have different outfits for storm watching are when the Warning is issued and the sirens are going off? I looked outside but nobody in my neighborhood is looking at the sky…️
.
@LordofDargaardkeep you saving me a spot in the basement?
I have my rain slicker and wind up weather radio....ok and my rifle and bug out bag and my ready-for-action dog but there's a lot more for the anxiety ridden than strong winds to consider.I’m wondering where are all these Dad’s that have different outfits for storm watching are when the Warning is issued and the sirens are going off? I looked outside but nobody in my neighborhood is looking at the sky…️
.
@LordofDargaardkeep you saving me a spot in the basement?
A rifle? Are you going to shoot the wind?I have my rain slicker and wind up weather radio....ok and my rifle and bug out bag and my ready-for-action dog but there's a lot more for the anxiety ridden than strong winds to consider.
I done said there's more'n wind to consider....demdable carpet baggers and federalesA rifle? Are you going to shoot the wind?
47 is coming....I don't know...I've made it to 46 without a firearm.
And if it attacks me I'll just fucking punch it.47 is coming....
Says 46 because 46yo knuckles don't know 51's realityAnd if it attacks me I'll just fucking punch it.
oh my hands are knackered. broken every digit. can't do much more damage.Says 46 because 46yo knuckles don't know 51's reality![]()
Do you work for the company name on your jacket? If so, I am fairly familiar with them.Smow this morning clear skies now
Full disclosure… yeah the grumpiness can be a good thing….Not gonna lie, this "grumpy old man" energy y'all are giving off is kinda doing things to this princess
I tried a similar tactic with this girl who wore an only fans hoodie ... It sort of got awkward really fastDo you work for the company name on your jacket? If so, I am fairly familiar with them.
I’m sure we started with different intentions.I tried a similar tactic with this girl who wore an only fans hoodie ... It sort of got awkward really fast
Right?Not gonna lie, this "grumpy old man" energy y'all are giving off is kinda doing things to this princess
Used toDo you work for the company name on your jacket? If so, I am fairly familiar with them.
Is this actually a thing?Not gonna lie, this "grumpy old man" energy y'all are giving off is kinda doing things to this princess