ScarletDaisy
Mischief Maker 🐝
- Joined
- May 28, 2025
- Posts
- 6,405
My alley pension fund.Oh not the wallets.
Surely that's an alley thing?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My alley pension fund.Oh not the wallets.
Surely that's an alley thing?
So... on ScarletDaisy's Day Off, I have spent my morning drinking coffee and working on the miniature I've decided to build.
Wow.......I would never have the patience to do something like that room you created. It looked amazing!Still trucking along...
*picture took up too much space here*
https://tenor.com/view/big-daddy-hell-yes-hell-yes-yeah-gif-5123398Not gonna lie, this "grumpy old man" energy y'all are giving off is kinda doing things to this princess
Is there such a thing as grumpy old woman energy? I think I'm older than all of them and can complain pretty well too.
I feel you both.
I've said this before, but it's my greatest dream as a relatively new homeowner (3.5 years) to tell some whippersnappers to get themselves off my lawn.
*sighs contentedly*
Someday.
You can serve my jury duty then.Summoned summoned summoned summoned summoned summoned.
You can't tell me what to do!![]()
You missed your fucking opportunity when you got rid of the grumpy face.I do grumpy so well
I assumed it meant M-F'in Men.
Cheeky!Someone tell me to get off my ass and go take a shower… I just drove two hours round trip, scarfed down a burrito, and now just want to sleep!
Get off your ass, go take a shower! You just drove two hours round trip, scarfed down a burrito and want to go to sleep!Someone tell me to get off my ass and go take a shower… I just drove two hours round trip, scarfed down a burrito, and now just want to sleep!
The Legend pension fund is better.My alley pension fund.![]()
You carry the aroma of a weary wanderer adrift in a bakery’s warm, fermenting dusk. Perhaps the lady would allow me to draw her a lavender and rose petal warm bath and light some scented candles? Please!!!?!?!?Someone tell me to get off my ass and go take a shower… I just drove two hours round trip, scarfed down a burrito, and now just want to sleep!
Cheeky!
Get off your (cute) ass!
Go. Now! And get naked! Then wet!
Get off your ass, go take a shower! You just drove two hours round trip, scarfed down a burrito and want to go to sleep!
You carry the aroma of a weary wanderer adrift in a bakery’s warm, fermenting dusk. Perhaps the lady would allow me to draw her a lavender and rose petal warm bath and light some scented candles? Please!!!?!?!?
This is why we're friends. We think alike! lolIs there such a thing as grumpy old woman energy? I think I'm older than all of them and can complain pretty well too.
You're welcomeI do feel much better.
Always a good day when you swing byLurking and reading back a little…hmm grumpy old men and grumpy old ladies, chatty folks posting a lot, people getting drunk, stinky, and long haul ladies getting wet and clean...yep, I like this corner of Lit.![]()
Hey girl, so good to see you!Lurking and reading back a little…hmm grumpy old men and grumpy old ladies, chatty folks posting a lot, people getting drunk, and stinky, long haul ladies getting wet and clean...yep, I like this corner of Lit.![]()
Life is great here! Getting drizzled on but better than we were supposed to have!One of the hostesses with the mistresses.
I'm hoping I have time to swing by more often! Everytime I do I smile!
How is life treating you? Are you getting any spewing weather?
Lurking and reading back a little…hmm grumpy old men and grumpy old ladies, chatty folks posting a lot, people getting drunk, and stinky, long haul ladies getting wet and clean...yep, I like this corner of Lit.![]()
No, that wouldn't describe anyone here.Something tells me no one here was complaining. I think they just wanted to see you naked and wet![]()
Can confirm. 100%I think they just wanted to see you naked and wet![]()
This one here is definitely stinky from the long run he did this morning.Lurking and reading back a little…hmm grumpy old men and grumpy old ladies, chatty folks posting a lot, people getting drunk, and stinky, long haul ladies getting wet and clean...yep, I like this corner of Lit.![]()