MidwestPrincess23
S&S Prom Queen 🦩
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2017
- Posts
- 14,714
oh... it's definitely a thingIs this actually a thing?
Maybe there's hope for me yet.
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
oh... it's definitely a thingIs this actually a thing?
Maybe there's hope for me yet.
![]()
The description you're looking for is "Wisconsin"So like a cheese cult?
Cheese tribe?
Because the ones that like getting beaten with sticks are over in another thread ...Ladies.
I have a question, if I may.
If grumpy is sexy, why am I not beating you all off with a stick?
They say to never meet your heroes my friend ....I tried a similar tactic with this girl who wore an only fans hoodie ... It sort of got awkward really fast
Do the outfits help you follow the storms better?I’m wondering where are all these Dad’s that have different outfits for storm watching are when the Warning is issued and the sirens are going off? I looked outside but nobody in my neighborhood is looking at the sky…️
.
@LordofDargaardkeep you saving me a spot in the basement?
I once met a guy who was talking to everyone with a pornhub microphoneThey say to never meet your heroes my friend ....
Not gonna lie, this "grumpy old man" energy y'all are giving off is kinda doing things to this princess
I think there isIs there such a thing as grumpy old woman energy, because I think I'm older than all of them and can complain pretty well too?
I feel you both.I think there is
there has to be
I may not be older than them... but I'm right there with you
What did you say to him?Do the outfits help you follow the storms better?
I once met a guy who was talking to everyone with a pornhub microphone
I have told plenty of kids to get off my lawnI feel you both.
I've said this before, but it's my greatest dream as a relatively new homeowner (3.5 years) to tell some whippersnappers to get themselves off my lawn.
*sighs contentedly*
Someday.
I don’t really remember…I was quite drunk. But def had more drinks with himWhat did you say to him?
Are we talking boobs out or in? Asking for a friend.Is there such a thing as grumpy old woman energy? I think I'm older than all of them and can complain pretty well too.
Sounds like a fun eveningI don’t really remember…I was quite drunk. But def had more drinks with him
We did not however watch pornhub together, lolSounds like a fun evening![]()
I think grumpiness is definitely more impactful with boobs out.Are we talking boobs out or in? Asking for a friend.
I concur, I’m sure she wants others to see her point(s) of viewI think grumpiness is definitely more impactful with boobs out
I didn't suspect that of you and himWe did not however watch pornhub together, lol
Is that a scale model of the store in the dark alley?Still trucking along...
View attachment 2608772
I mean you're not wrongThe description you're looking for is "Wisconsin"
How do you think I've afforded my day off?Is that a scale model of the store in the dark alley?
Where’s all the wallets?
Can confirmThe description you're looking for is "Wisconsin"