Qky75
Over it
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2021
- Posts
- 10,364
Refreshing with a punch you in the face approach.... I usually go a little heavy on the gin thoughNever heard of it....but I'll try anything once!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Refreshing with a punch you in the face approach.... I usually go a little heavy on the gin thoughNever heard of it....but I'll try anything once!
Kir Royale is very good!It's gone 4pm here so must be time for a Prosecco.
I'm going to add some crème de cassis and make a Kir Royale to stay on the cocktail theme and to feel fancy!
This time I was!We're still talking about food here right?![]()
Pushing the boat out Eyes!It's gone 4pm here so must be time for a Prosecco.
I'm going to add some crème de cassis and make a Kir Royale to stay on the cocktail theme and to feel fancy!
I'm going to drink it out of a glass and everything! No swigging from the bottles todayPushing the boat out Eyes!
Maybe a straw, that would be classyI'm going to drink it out of a glass and everything! No swigging from the bottles today![]()
That posh?I'm going to drink it out of a glass and everything! No swigging from the bottles today![]()

I've never necked a bottle of Prosecco 'strawpedo' style but there's always a first time for everythingMaybe a straw, that would be classy
If you use a straw out the bottle it saves on the washing up. So I’m toldI'm going to drink it out of a glass and everything! No swigging from the bottles today![]()
What a phrase strawpedo is.I've never necked a bottle of Prosecco 'strawpedo' style but there's always a first time for everything![]()
No such thing imogo a little heavy on the gin
I've heard you should always try anything once.........I've never necked a bottle of Prosecco 'strawpedo' style but there's always a first time for everything![]()
New vocabulary word unlockedI've never necked a bottle of Prosecco 'strawpedo' style but there's always a first time for everything![]()
The rule for you & @Cogan is you have to have one for each of those here who can’t have alcohol yet!It's gone 4pm here so must be time for a Prosecco.
I'm going to add some crème de cassis and make a Kir Royale to stay on the cocktail theme and to feel fancy!

Sometimes I enjoy a gin n juice hold the juiceNo such thing imo![]()

I dare say her "messy" is a deal messier than yours--and I only love her more for it. And OMG, do I ever get her "pretty".One of my favorite songs ever!!!!!
if you can't take my messy, you can't have the pretty... it's a package deal
I'll do my best....The rule for you & @Cogan is you have to have one for each of those here who can’t have alcohol yet!![]()
I appreciate your sacrifice!
It could end up messyI've never necked a bottle of Prosecco 'strawpedo' style but there's always a first time for everything![]()
How in the F..ermm BWAAAAWK did you get my ring cam footage?!? I thought I'd had that footage squashed
Out of socks day?

I need more info on this, please.
Oh, if I mustThe rule for you & @Cogan is you have to have one for each of those here who can’t have alcohol yet!![]()