Dayhoosier
Eh 🤷♂️
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Posts
- 7,152
Or we just all do vodka shots and drink coffee when we wake upYes!!!! Ooo or Apple pie shine and have the coffee on the side
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Or we just all do vodka shots and drink coffee when we wake upYes!!!! Ooo or Apple pie shine and have the coffee on the side
That would work well with a Cuba Libre!
I hope you're making enough for everyone, that's what I hope!This was our Easter weekend meal last year. Guess what I'm making this weekend?!
View attachment 2608945
We usually get about 15 people to show and they all leave with a ton of food. I just don't know how to cook in smaller portion sizes.I hope you're making enough for everyone, that's what I hope!
The cozy corner cookout weekend will be epicI hope you're making enough for everyone, that's what I hope!
This was our Easter weekend meal last year. Guess what I'm making this weekend?!
View attachment 2608945
My mouth is watering uncontrollably at the moment
I don't think my Swedish pickled herring would fit into all the American/Mexican food though. My lamm roast would work.The cozy corner cookout weekend will be epic
Blasphemy!
I read this and was going to ask what you reading or watching. Then I went back and saw the foodMy mouth is watering uncontrollably at the moment
Both looks amazing![]()
Context matters A LOT on litI read this and was going to ask what you reading or watching. Then I went back and saw the food![]()
No worries. Next time it will probably be what your first instinct wasI read this and was going to ask what you reading or watching. Then I went back and saw the food![]()
So trueContext matters A LOT on lit![]()
One of my favorite songs ever!!!!!Awww nice, I just found some loose change under the cushions... jukebox time!
Come dance with me @Shymidwestgirl
I agree! And the food tonight will be an Italian sandwich (Focaccia, Ricotta, Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Mortadella and some fresh basil) so the drink suits perfect as a starter.I’m glad some of the classic cocktails have come back. Negroni and Sazerac are both excellent.
Okay okay okay
I'm not even quoting all of you because that would be a lot but I'm liking this way of thinking
I do have Baileys I could throw in my coffee
hmmmm.... it's Friday
It *must* be cocktail hour!
A who? What the hell is a Negroni?A Negroni was the choice of cocktail.![]()
We're still talking about food here right?My mouth is watering uncontrollably at the moment
Both looks amazing![]()
Equal parts Gin, Campari and sweet vermouth.A who? What the hell is a Negroni?
Per Google AI:A who? What the hell is a Negroni?
Never heard of it....but I'll try anything once!Equal parts Gin, Campari and sweet vermouth.
Anywhere anytime is cocktail hour if you want it bad enough. Heck, we can get bouzhee and make espresso martinis, Irish coffees and Bailey's frappes with an orgy and have the best of all worlds
Well, it's almost 4:30 pm here, so I'd say you can go from coffee to cocktail with good conscience.![]()
It's gone 4pm here so must be time for a Prosecco.I do have Baileys I could throw in my coffee
hmmmm.... it's Friday
It *must* be cocktail hour!