EyesOnHers
Cute Coder
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2025
- Posts
- 7,371
Me too!I need more info on this, please.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Me too!I need more info on this, please.
It will be hard work.......Oh, if I must![]()

I need more info on this, please.
And she blamed last night on traveling all day....honey anyone ever tell you that you need to let them dawgs breathe?
For baby feet? They are normally soft anywayOooh, I need to do that, too! Maybe during my week off.
It’s a Baby Feet peel - amazing for soft feet!
For baby feet? They are normally soft anyway
I was confused for a mo!I LOVE the timing of this post to mine above![]()
Strawpedo-ing a drink for anyone who doesn't know (something about straw + air + science = necking a drink quicklyNew vocabulary word unlocked
Think they want to see the pictures a week from now?Oooh, I need to do that, too! Maybe during my week off.
There was a sketch in Sweden many years ago about the same thing. It was a question if the schampoo was for greasy hair or against greasy hair.For baby feet? They are normally soft anyway

I'm not doing that with a bottle of prosecco!I was confused for a mo!
Also...
Strawpedo-ing a drink for anyone who doesn't know (something about straw + air + science = necking a drink quickly)
I wish there was something like Dooneese from SNL except with tiny baby feetThere was a sketch in Sweden many years ago about the same thing. It was a question if the schampoo was for greasy hair or against greasy hair.![]()
WimpI'm not doing that with a bottle of prosecco!![]()
Tiny? Didn't they do this Chinato make your feet feel like baby feet!!
![]()
It would probably spray out of my ears if I tried to sink a 0.75l bottle like that.Wimp![]()
It could work like shotgunning a beerI'm not doing that with a bottle of prosecco!![]()
One of the kids I work with is in a sorority AND she's in a social media journalism class. If id have seen this an hour ago I could have tested your hypothesis (although I'm not sure that's what I'm supposed to be coaching her onIt could work like shotgunning a beerI bet it could become a new tiktok trend with all the sororities
Don't give me any ideasIt could work like shotgunning a beerI bet it could become a new tiktok trend with all the sororities
Looking at this is uncomfortable and also I can't stop looking at thisI hate when AI does exactly what you want without doing what you wanted at all
View attachment 2608994
Yes, let's not be the ones to encourage collegeate drinking fads. I am a father and about to be a grandfather and I still need to sleep at night.One of the kids I work with is in a sorority AND she's in a social media journalism class. If id have seen this an hour ago I could have tested your hypothesis (although I'm not sure that's what I'm supposed to be coaching her on)
*Follows Katie on tik tok*Don't give me any ideas![]()
I'm game if you are!Don't give me any ideas![]()