jason28053
Expecting nothing
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2006
- Posts
- 21,909
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*clicks emoji furiously*Sometimes an emoji is just an emoji....![]()
Let them keep clicking emoji's and soon enough carpal tunnel will set in and then other issues with the hand and palm will happen. Then they really won't be happy campers*clicks emoji furiously*
Now I want a cigar for some reason. A big, long, thick oneSometimes an emoji is just an emoji....![]()
Sorry I don't smokeNow I want a cigar for some reason. A big, long, thick one
Meh. Emojis are just for hiding stuff.What does @jason28053 say? "Why don't the emojis have any links?"![]()
Damn!Now I want a cigar for some reason. A big, long, thick one
I donβt see it on the listNow I want a cigar for some reason. A big, long, thick one
It's been great. Now settling in and heading to the fire pit. @KatieKulka32 was in a mood for a cigar, so we will keep her companyWhat a day
How's everyone's Sunday been?
Go ahead with all your phallic symbol jokes ......but i do like a good cigar. Sometimes I even like a not so good cigarIt's been great. Now settling in and heading to the fire pit. @KatieKulka32 was in a mood for a cigar, so we will keep her company![]()
When is thee big race coming up? It's in June?Go ahead with all your phallic symbol jokes ......but i do like a good cigar. Sometimes I even like a not so good cigar
Depends on context and company
I have a secret listI donβt see it on the list![]()
Enjoy your fire. Appreciate the companyIt's been great. Now settling in and heading to the fire pit. @KatieKulka32 was in a mood for a cigar, so we will keep her company![]()
June 9 I head down for pre race stuff (beers mostly)When is thee big race coming up? It's in June?
Oh, whereβs that buzzing sound coming from?I have a secret list
Enjoy your fire. Appreciate the company![]()
June 9 I head down for pre race stuff (beers mostly)
Just amazing. Do you now start prepping food intake. Give you a ton of credit. WOW>June 9 I head down for pre race stuff (beers mostly)
June 10th we get on busses to be taken to the start and then that night we finally learn exactly start and route
June 11th .....off we go
I'm super excited. I did the 350 mile one last year and opted for 400 this year. Can't wait
Don't forget it is still MayOh, whereβs that buzzing sound coming from?![]()
MayhemDon't forget it is still May![]()
That's why they're not responding I would imagine.![]()
![]()
So these races that's kind of hard to doJust amazing. Do you now start prepping food intake. Give you a ton of credit. WOW>
For sure an amazing Man you are. Give you tons of credit. Good luck for sure.So these races that's kind of hard to do
You have to carry buy or find everything...no aid stations no crew allowed...... Occasionally kindness of strangers. So I have a rough idea of calorie needs and I'll carry some but right now my focus is on what I will and won't carry in my pack to keep it as light as possible without getting stuck
Thanks....it's hard work but I fucking love it
