jason28053
Expecting nothing
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2006
- Posts
- 21,920
UK people like to use the word Guv, bloke and mate and they sort things out 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And Mexican people use words like guey, pendejo, carnal, and baboso in the same manner. But all those words are just the same way to say dumbass but with additional contemptUK people like to use the word Guv, bloke and mate and they sort things out![]()
Taking notes. Lolol"I know where you're coming from" = Let me tell you where I think you should go...
What’s Spanish for wanker? Asking for @EyesOnHersAnd Mexican people use words like guey, pendejo, carnal, and baboso in the same manner. But all those words are just the same way to say dumbass but with additional contempt
You see, some people have to deal with HR at the office instead of at home. Its a common mistakeWouldnt it just be easier to say "I don't give a shit"... or "fuck off" or "quit your bitchin" or is that just me?
Or Good Buddy! Sounds like Good ButtyI hate that "big guy" or "buddy" works great unless the forgotten name is female...."Hey Big Lady" just doesn't work out well.
Not in a work meeting!Wouldnt it just be easier to say "I don't give a shit"... or "fuck off" or "quit your bitchin" or is that just me?
Makes you wonder why the ball is that shapeJust during a scrum?
Let's not limit the possibilities.![]()
Need to be more subtle.Wouldnt it just be easier to say "I don't give a shit"... or "fuck off" or "quit your bitchin" or is that just me?
Good butty would mean a good chip (fries) sandwich to meOr Good Buddy! Sounds like Good Butty
Pretty sure it's El Wankero.What’s Spanish for wanker? Asking for @EyesOnHers
Also, nearly always, a big fuck off lie."Good idea boss!"
This is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard.![]()
PendejoWhat’s Spanish for wanker? Asking for @EyesOnHers
You know from experience or Carmen called you that ?Pretty sure it's El Wankero.
Hold on a minute!"Good idea boss!"
This is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard.![]()
I fucking hated people who said that shit. Really? When, into he history if ideas that the boss made, have ever been considered "good?!""Good idea boss!"
This is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard.![]()
Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I am familiar with half of that list?Pendejo
Puto
Plebe menso
Estúpido
Baboso
Güey
Torpe
There's at least 10 more words...
Just depends on the setting, who you pissed off or offended, time of day, surrounding people.... The list goes on and on.![]()
Isn't that the same thing?You know from experience or Carmen called you that ?
I love the way you talkPendejo
Puto
Plebe menso
Estúpido
Baboso
Güey
Torpe
There's at least 10 more words...
Just depends on the setting, who you pissed off or offended, time of day, surrounding people.... The list goes on and on.![]()
Never in the history of everdomI fucking hated people who said that shit. Really? When, into he history if ideas that the boss made, have ever been considered "good?!"