F3x0r
perpetually awake 🐟
- Joined
- May 31, 2019
- Posts
- 9,813
Again HOLD on a minute!I fucking hated people who said that shit. Really? When, into he history if ideas that the boss made, have ever been considered "good?!"
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Again HOLD on a minute!I fucking hated people who said that shit. Really? When, into he history if ideas that the boss made, have ever been considered "good?!"
I would say it sarcastically and the boss, desperate for validation, wouldn't pick up on my toneI fucking hated people who said that shit. Really? When, into he history if ideas that the boss made, have ever been considered "good?!"
I love a good chip butty!! I really have no idea why this concept hasn't caught on in obese America.Or Good Buddy! Sounds like Good Butty
I doubt you experienced the “full monty”Isn't that the same thing?![]()
Tell us how you really feel, but say it in Spanish! It’s sexier that wayI fucking hated people who said that shit. Really? When, into he history if ideas that the boss made, have ever been considered "good?!"
In his/her defense, I do picture a full sarcastic tone utilized for about 90% of your conversational usage.I would say it sarcastically and the boss, desperate for validation, wouldn't pick up on my tone![]()
I just can’t imagine you being sarcastic, especially at work.I would say it sarcastically and the boss, desperate for validation, wouldn't pick up on my tone![]()
You mean "mucho montyarita"?I doubt you experienced the “full monty”
Another great UK saying from @LatinaCarmen1980 because you’re still with us![]()
This usually came out of my mouth when someone said the boss had a good idea:Again HOLD on a minute!
@Shymidwestgirl should get an award for all her efforts trying to clean me up and make me more "people friendly"You see, some people have to deal with HR at the office instead of at home. Its a common mistake![]()
Uh, hello! Have you met her?!I just can’t imagine you being sarcastic, especially at work.
....I love youThis usually came out of my mouth when someone said the boss had a good idea:
Este pinche baboso tiene la muy pinche idea que el patrón sabe que chingados está pasando en el pinche oficina! Más torpe e imbécil so podría ser pero como sus putos papás no los dieron, aquí estamos como inútiles mientras el le lambe los huevos.
This fucking dumbass actually thinks the stupid boss knows what's going on in the office! This fucking idiot couldn't be dumber but his parents are fucking related so we're stuck here with our thumbs up our asses while this jack wagon sucks the boss' nuts.
I should memorize that phrase shouldn't I,,, just in case I hear it at workThis usually came out of my mouth when someone said the boss had a good idea:
Este pinche baboso tiene la muy pinche idea que el patrón sabe que chingados está pasando en el pinche oficina! Más torpe e imbécil so podría ser pero como sus putos papás no los dieron, aquí estamos como inútiles mientras el le lambe los huevos.
This fucking dumbass actually thinks the stupid boss knows what's going on in the office! This fucking idiot couldn't be dumber but his parents are fucking related so we're stuck here with our thumbs up our asses while this jack wagon sucks the boss' nuts.
SwoonsThis usually came out of my mouth when someone said the boss had a good idea:
Este pinche baboso tiene la muy pinche idea que el patrón sabe que chingados está pasando en el pinche oficina! Más torpe e imbécil so podría ser pero como sus putos papás no los dieron, aquí estamos como inútiles mientras el le lambe los huevos.
This fucking dumbass actually thinks the stupid boss knows what's going on in the office! This fucking idiot couldn't be dumber but his parents are fucking related so we're stuck here with our thumbs up our asses while this jack wagon sucks the boss' nuts.
I think this is the problem... People always worrying about hurting someones feelings or triggering someone... FFS if someone is being a dumbass tell them they are a dumbass... if not they just keep being a dumbass..Need to be more subtle.
No!Uh, hello! Have you met her?!
https://voca.ro/12PAduonUZ95Pretty sure it's El Wankero.
Ok dumbass! I got it!I think this is the problem... People always worrying about hurting someones feelings or triggering someone... FFS if someone is being a dumbass tell them they are a dumbass... if not they just keep being a dumbass..
My name is Carmen and I approve of this message.I think this is the problem... People always worrying about hurting someones feelings or triggering someone... FFS if someone is being a dumbass tell them they are a dumbass... if not they just keep being a dumbass..
If telling people they are a dumbass actually stopped them from being a dumbass, I would have logged off Lit for the last time years ago.I think this is the problem... People always worrying about hurting someones feelings or triggering someone... FFS if someone is being a dumbass tell them they are a dumbass... if not they just keep being a dumbass..
Willful dumbassery is quite a skill you have. It's always nice to see the short bus rider find his true self.If telling people they are a dumbass actually stopped them from being a dumbass, I would have logged off Lit for the last time years ago.
My dumbassery can not be defeated so easily!
So you're saying it's my fault?In his/her defense, I do picture a full sarcastic tone utilized for about 90% of your conversational usage.![]()