Cogan
In a shower near you
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2010
- Posts
- 13,356
No problem. I'm not ticklish.It really tickles
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No problem. I'm not ticklish.It really tickles
Let's get you in your big comfy chair with a tall glass of water*Passes out*
Yes, but not quite a double donkey dare.Is that stronger than a double dog dare?
Dun ya there ain’t IYou bastard!
And then proceeds to do a lap dance while the priest recites last rites and notorizes the revised last will and testamentLet's get you in your big comfy chair with a tall glass of water
That's probably for the bestLet's get you in your big comfy chair with a tall glass of water
Oh just wait.Sorry for the delayed response. Late thirties. Now requires a nap between afternoon beers & evening beers.
Looks over his reading glasses in disbeliefSorry for the delayed response. Late thirties. Now requires a nap between afternoon beers & evening beers.
I did not expect to be notarizing anything todayAnd then proceeds to do a lap dance while the priest recites last rites and notorizes the revised last will and testament
Someone once said, a man has got to know his own limitationsThat's probably for the best
Add in a Gatorade and something to eat for good measureSorry for the delayed response. Late thirties. Now requires a nap between afternoon beers & evening beers.
Make sure it's something you need teeth for so the rest of us old fuckers can live vicariously through youAdd in a Gatorade and something to eat for good measure
Right .... Listen I just need a few minutes to rest up and sketch out my follow up flirting..just hang tight. If the DMs I send you seem like AI....ignore thatI did not expect to be notarizing anything today
Someone once said, a man has got to know his own limitations![]()
Make sure it's something you need teeth for so the rest of us old fuckers can live vicariously through you
No rush. I apparently need to eat something that requires teethRight .... Listen I just need a few minutes to rest up and sketch out my follow up flirting..just hang tight. If the DMs I send you seem like AI....ignore that
Anytime I’m in the states a red fruity coloured Gatorade is the only wingman I need to ditch a hangover. EverytimeAdd in a Gatorade and something to eat for good measure
There's a joke here right? Like do I make it or just let it sit out there?No rush. I apparently need to eat something that requires teeth![]()
Corn on the cob on the cob and granny Smith apples immediately come to mind
I think it’s a safe space to fire the joke out.There's a joke here right? Like do I make it or just let it sit out there?
HIM....och!!! I replied to you. I have failed in my senilityNo rush. I apparently need to eat something that requires teeth
Corn on the cob on the cob and granny Smith apples immediately come to mind
It works wondersAnytime I’m in the states a red fruity coloured Gatorade is the only wingman I need to ditch a hangover. Everytime
Just combining my replies to you and @Qky75There's a joke here right? Like do I make it or just let it sit out there?
You still have your wits imoHIM....och!!! I replied to you. I have failed in my senility
See, I would think this was adorable! Fucking soft heart. No matter what I do to it, stupid heart keeps trying to be all squishy and romantic-like!*Looks around* .... Is umm is this what everyone was talking about? Am I flirting? Is this how I do it? How's my form?
*Whispering to self* ok ok think of something charming and witty with sexy undertones and don't fuck this up
*Clears throat...leans casually against a juke box*
Thanks

Embrace the Latina side and go wild. Be true to yourself. It’s the only way to live.Alright, listen up people. The doc has cleared me for another 30 days. So I have about 25 days to totally break some hearts, blow some minds, and dance in the wake of my personal destructive wake.
Or and hear me out...
I keep hanging out in this room and try to be the soft, loving, ultra caring, motivating, cute Latina that everyone loves.
Personally I feel the first version of me is the most fun, but I might be biased. Survey says?!
View attachment 2609060
Well, as long as you keep that great food coming......Alright, listen up people. The doc has cleared me for another 30 days. So I have about 25 days to totally break some hearts, blow some minds, and dance in the wake of my personal destructive wake.
Or and hear me out...
I keep hanging out in this room and try to be the soft, loving, ultra caring, motivating, cute Latina that everyone loves.
Personally I feel the first version of me is the most fun, but I might be biased. Survey says?!
View attachment 2609060

Speaking from basically all my dating experience. Heartbreaking and slightly unnerving is always a positive.Alright, listen up people. The doc has cleared me for another 30 days. So I have about 25 days to totally break some hearts, blow some minds, and dance in the wake of my personal destructive madness.
Or and hear me out...
I keep hanging out in this room and try to be the soft, loving, ultra caring, motivating, cute Latina that everyone loves.
Personally I feel the first version of me is the most fun, but I might be biased. Survey says?!
View attachment 2609060