Qky75
Over it
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2021
- Posts
- 10,416
Only because I couldn't spell out double dog in cockneyYou bastard!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Only because I couldn't spell out double dog in cockneyYou bastard!
Don't you just start everything with "Ch"Only because I couldn't spell out double dog in cockney
I think you're coolScroll back...I've never ever claimed to be cool
Nothing is! You know thatIs that stronger than a double dog dare?
*Looks around* .... Is umm is this what everyone was talking about? Am I flirting? Is this how I do it? How's my form?I think you're cool![]()
Lower all four of the five flags save the tallest one in the middle.
It would be ever cooler if you started the juke box by smacking it*Looks around* .... Is umm is this what everyone was talking about? Am I flirting? Is this how I do it? How's my form?
*Whispering to self* ok ok think of something charming and witty with sexy undertones and don't fuck this up
*Clears throat...leans casually against a juke box*
Thanks
Cool-ER ok see awkward is the new slick.It would be ever cooler if you started the juke box by smacking it![]()
How very Wisconsin of you. "Aaayyyyy"It would be ever cooler if you started the juke box by smacking it![]()
Again....I feel both seen and oldHow very Wisconsin of you. "Aaayyyyy"
Quick edit for the under 40 crowd and my friends across the Atlantic, Google Arthur Fonzerelli
I'm a sports mom... I have instant ice packs in my purse at all time (along with snacks)Cool-ER ok see awkward is the new slick.
I'm going to hit this thing but maybe someone could have an ice pack on stand by?
I'll bring Tylenol tooCool-ER ok see awkward is the new slick.
I'm going to hit this thing but maybe someone could have an ice pack on stand by?
I just need the black leather jacketHow very Wisconsin of you. "Aaayyyyy"
Quick edit for the under 40 crowd and my friends across the Atlantic, Google Arthur Fonzerelli
Now whose flirting?I'll bring Tylenol too
I just need the black leather jacket![]()
It's not long but damn it's thin!Long and thin , slip right in

I was actually referring to slim jims in that scenario!Someone in this thread...not mentioning any names....made comparisons to a Slim Jim?!?
Y’all need a fish pedicure.to make your feet feel like baby feet!!
![]()
You did see my title right?Now whose flirting?
Y’all need a fish pedicure.
*Passes out*You did see my title right?![]()
I've always wanted to try that! No joke.Y’all need a fish pedicure.
It really ticklesI've always wanted to try that! No joke.
Im inspired to start offering Billy Goat haircutsI've always wanted to try that! No joke.