Cruel_summer
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2023
- Posts
- 893
I need more coffee…and popcorn, apparently lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did you know he was taking pics of some sexy chicks butt?
So... funny story. The first time he came to watch a lesson, there were 10 pictures of me with my horse and about 75 of the pigeons nesting in the roof of the ring.Did you know he was taking pics of some sexy chicks butt?![]()
Those were all an accident... the button stuck I am sure of it75 of the pigeons nesting in the roof of the ring.![]()
Turn it down a notch lady...the engine isn't even idling yet.Morning Coziers!
Did you get a paper cut from a radioactive Hallmark Card!? Wtf with that syrupy rainbow brite shitRise and shine Cozy Corner!
There is coffee and tea to drink and a bright beautiful day to conquer..
No such thing here. Welcome!Good morning to all from an outsider visitor!
I wish everyone a Great day.
Thank you Scarlet!No such thing here. Welcome!
Shush your mouth... I am just baiting the trap..Did you get a paper cut from a radioactive Hallmark Card!? Wtf with that syrupy rainbow brite shit
I'm not saying any names where she gets her syrup but her initials are Strawberry ShortcakeShush your mouth... I am just baiting the trap..
And who is this rainbow brite bitch? Is she hot?
Is syrup one of her kinks?
There was drama?Happy time zone people. Looks like I missed some drama yesterday!![]()
She was always my favoriteI'm not saying any names where she gets her syrup but her initials are Strawberry Shortcake
I used to steal them from the girls at recess so I could sniff.....wait a minute.....this explains so so muchShe was always my favorite![]()
lol don’t ruin it for me, I loved the way those dolls smelled! I’m fairly certain my parents still have one of mine in a box somewhere in their basement .. along with my Nancy drew booksI used to steal them from the girls at recess so I could sniff.....wait a minute.....this explains so so much
Me too! Except Lemon Parfait. She smelled like Pledge.lol don’t ruin it for me, I loved the way those dolls smelled! I’m fairly certain my parents still have one of mine in a box somewhere in their basement .. along with my Nancy drew books![]()
I loved the Blueberry one. Blueberry Muffin?lol don’t ruin it for me, I loved the way those dolls smelled! I’m fairly certain my parents still have one of mine in a box somewhere in their basement .. along with my Nancy drew books![]()
Yes!! She had the little mouseI loved the Blueberry one. Blueberry Muffin?![]()
Your adventures into crossdressing will forever remain our secret.. cutieI used to steal them from the girls at recess so I could sniff.....wait a minute.....this explains so so much