cocokittysurprise
Mean Tease, if asked
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2010
- Posts
- 4,771
Hey now.... watch your language. My virgin eyes shouldn't be reading stuff like thisAnd you love it all and it keeps you cuming back.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey now.... watch your language. My virgin eyes shouldn't be reading stuff like thisAnd you love it all and it keeps you cuming back.![]()
It's primarily concern LOLThat's why you love em though.
Oh. Oh, gorgeous girl. It's far too late for them (or I). Embrace the madness.It's primarily concern LOL
Hey now.... watch your language. My virgin eyes shouldn't be reading stuff like this![]()
You have your methods, I have mineFiFY![]()
Are you..... casting aspersions upon my person?!?
If anyone believes this I also got some beachfront property in Arizona to sell you.![]()
I would never!!!! My lawyers already have enough to deal with without (another) defamation of character suit to deal with.Are you..... casting aspersions upon my person?!?
I shall not deign to call you Sir..... how dare!!
You rolled your eyes... twice at that!I would never!!!! My lawyers already have enough to deal with without (another) deformation of character suit to deal with.![]()
You could also mention @cheekygirl75 on that.You rolled your eyes... twice at that!
I was so taken aback, I had to gasp at the reaction (I felt like @Wand3rlust for a second)
Hey now.... @cheekygirl75 is a saint and a scholar, and if she rolled her eyes at you, it was deserved!You could also mention @cheekygirl75 on that.![]()
I definitely want to see what this looks likedeformation of character suit
Boys, boys. This isn't how you want to be making her gasp.You rolled your eyes... twice at that!
I was so taken aback, I had to gasp at the reaction (I felt like @Wand3rlust for a second)
And you're the "brains of the outfit"
You might want to get that checked out.I'm more of a spill Coca-Cola down the front of my shirt before work sort of guy ...this morning anyway
I admit I have a drinking problem. But the guys at AA were very rude and laughing at me when I explained in painful detail...showing them the front of my shirt. I didn't feel very welcomed. I don't think I'm going back.You might want to get that checked out.![]()
Obviously the coffee hasn't kicked in yet.Happy Thursday everyone! It's almost the weekend l. Finally. Time for coffee, lots of coffee, and work.