Firefly_Dancer
Searchlight Soul
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2026
- Posts
- 645
Doesn't everyone? I hate actually having to go places to shop.I love that you know I almost exclusively shop on Amazon too![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Doesn't everyone? I hate actually having to go places to shop.I love that you know I almost exclusively shop on Amazon too![]()
I am still in training.He outsourced the surveillance to @Magesthicc so he could stick to the important things, dry rub and seductive eye contact.![]()
Well as @Qky75 was saying , sometimes my reading and comprehension abilities are a little questionable... but.. Is this a euphemism for pinching your nipples?clutching my pearls
Well, I canβt confirm or denyβ¦ but I do enjoy that you immediately took it there.Well as @Qky75 was saying , sometimes my reading and comprehension abilities are a little questionable... but.. Is this a euphemism for pinching your nipples?
(please God let her say yes)![]()
Well, I canβt confirm or denyβ¦ but I do enjoy that you immediately took it there.
And now I feel a great responsibility not to let you down
Dude... put your monocle back on your lazy eye.. its not seductive, its harvest season and I got dry eyes from all the pollenseductive eye contact.![]()
Happy humpday, coziers!
Uh huh.... you were watching Brokeback Mountain on your phone again and crying..... just admit it.Dude... put your monocle back on your lazy eye.. its not seductive, its harvest season and I got dry eyes from all the pollen![]()
I always tear up when I get to you and @Qky75 love scene.. you two touch my heart... not the same way you touch each others butts.. but still.. its cuteUh huh.... you were watching Brokeback Mountain on your phone again and crying..... just admit it.![]()
The humpiest of humps!
FIFY.I always tear up from both ends when I fantasize about @Qky75 and I love scene.. and makes me want to jerk one while grilling.![]()
I think the sun reflecting off your monocle is frying your brainFIFY.![]()
Are you implying that his monocle doubles as a solar powered death ray?I think the sun reflecting off your monocle is frying your brain![]()
It would fry my eye first, sheesh read a book every once in awhile!I think the sun reflecting off your monocle is frying your brain![]()
I like the idea of a solar powered death ray, but then also the x ray comes in handy as well.... fuck it, it can do both.Are you implying that his monocle doubles as a solar powered death ray?
'Cause, honestly, that would be pretty sweet.
You operating either of these would mostly be dangerous to yourselfI like the idea of a solar powered death ray, but then also the x ray comes in handy as well.... fuck it, it can do both.![]()
Yea yea yea.... you just want to scare me so I pass it to you, use it and try out both functions.You operating either of these would mostly be dangerous to yourself![]()
And you love it all and it keeps you cuming back.You all are incorrigible LOL
That's why you love em though.You all are incorrigible LOL
There are easier ways to scare you. Like applying spell check to the memes you post.Yea yea yea.... you just want to scare me so I pass it to you, use it and try out both functions.![]()
Pfft I didn't write them so why would I care!?There are easier ways to scare you. Like applying spell check to the memes you post.![]()
FiFYLike applying dry rub to your hammock without @Qky75 assistance.