Firefly_Dancer
Searchlight Soul
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2026
- Posts
- 645
I came here for the coffee and @Whiskeyjack 's stroopwaffles, but I am confused about the door greeter and ethics conversation I walked into. 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It is a normal Wednesday hereI came here for the coffee and @Whiskeyjack 's stroopwaffles, but I am confused about the door greeter and ethics conversation I walked into.![]()
thaaaaat's Cozy, for ya!I came here for the coffee and @Whiskeyjack 's stroopwaffles, but I am confused about the door greeter and ethics conversation I walked into.![]()
He probably wouldn't be edging anymore thenYou could assist..
It would probably bring a lot of joy to his life...![]()
You could assist..
It would probably bring a lot of joy to his life...![]()
I was confused too... that's the weirdest looking pump sprayer I have ever seenI don’t need him spraying me with grass pollen…I think that’s what it is.
The amazon driver will be ok too if you are waiting anxiously and naked for their arrival
I love that you know I almost exclusively shop on Amazon tooThe amazon driver will be ok too if you are waiting anxiously and naked for there arrival![]()
I would watch that movieThe amazon driver will be ok too if you are waiting anxiously and naked for there arrival![]()
The Amazon driver knows my dog's name.I love that you know I almost exclusively shop on Amazon too![]()
We always keep it classy with MWP.. She is the real deal, not some Temu twatI love that you know I almost exclusively shop on Amazon too![]()
My Amazon driver knows my dog’s voiceThe Amazon driver knows my dog's name.
My fedex guy stops at my house to pet my dog even when he's not delivering here.The Amazon driver knows my dog's name.
LOL. I live in a small town. Everybody knows everybody else and their dogs too.My fedex guy stops at my house to pet my dog even when he's not delivering here.
Unfortunately we NEVER have the same Amazon drivers and they apparently hate dogs![]()
Thank you for reminding me who I am!We always keep it classy with MWP.. She is the real deal, not some Temu twat![]()
If someone made you question that I would like a word with them... after they wake up from the "nap" they are about to receiveThank you for reminding me who I am!
Time to straighten my horns and move forward!
Yeah, he’s definitely stopping to pet the dog.My fedex guy stops at my house to pet my dog even when he's not delivering here.
Unfortunately we NEVER have the same Amazon drivers and they apparently hate dogs![]()
You know @LordofDargaardkeep is stalking you right!? You brought in all those bottles of dry rub didn't you!? That's how he knows!!!I love that you know I almost exclusively shop on Amazon too![]()
clutching my pearlsYou know @LordofDargaardkeep is stalking you right!? You brought in all those bottles of dry rub didn't you!? That's how he knows!!!![]()
Me neither! Lord knows his reading ain't that goodclutching my pearls
Oh my! I had no idea his surveillance was that good!
My fedex guy stops at my house to pet my dog even when he's not delivering here.
Unfortunately we NEVER have the same Amazon drivers and they apparently hate dogs![]()
I know all my neighbors dogs but not all my neighborsLOL. I live in a small town. Everybody knows everybody else and their dogs too.
clutching my pearls
Oh my! I had no idea his surveillance was that good!
He outsourced the surveillance to @Magesthicc so he could stick to the important things, dry rub and seductive eye contact.Me neither! Lord knows his reading ain't that good