Luv2LickSweets
........
- Joined
- Jun 13, 2006
- Posts
- 9,948
Good morning to you.Congrats you just got nominated to proof read my stories going forward.
Good morning to you

How was your Saturday? I am assuming it was good since you want to do it over.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good morning to you.Congrats you just got nominated to proof read my stories going forward.
Good morning to you

Oh definitely no complaints about SaturdayGood morning to you.
How was your Saturday? I am assuming it was good since you want to do it over.![]()
See that's why you're youConga always starts lines.
Oh definitely no complaints about Saturday![]()
What differentiates an odd spelling error from a regular one?Always happy to proofread as well as I'm pretty good at picking up the odd spelling errors.
Ah yes, Marathon Monday. I'll be watching that.
I can only imagine.I used to work the tent at the finish line for years. I’ll always remember staying late in 2013 and wishing I wasn’t there. Fuck, what a horrible day.
So that means I will be getting @KatieKulka32 first editions!Congrats you just got nominated to proof read my stories going forward.
Good morning to you
I can only imagine.
It doesn't seem like it was that long ago in some ways.
Yeah that sounds rough and I can only imagine how chaotic it must be now that the race is so popular... I'm sorry you had such a horrific experience. Must have been traumatic...I used to work the tent at the finish line for years. I’ll always remember staying late in 2013 and wishing I wasn’t there. Fuck, what a horrible day.
That is understandable. It was such an afront on our daily lives and the simple things that we take for granted.You’re right…..seems like only a few years ago. I worked it a few more years after that but I think my heart wasn’t in it anymore.
Usually a word that the author consistently spells correct but misses once or twice. That'd be odd. Regular spelling errors would just be obscure or hard to spell words.What differentiates an odd spelling error from a regular one?
Conga lines are just s subtle tool to get everyone's hands on someone's hips. And ensure group complianceConga always starts lines.
Why are you explaining my joke to me?Conga lines are just s subtle tool to get everyone's hands on someone's hips. And ensure group compliance![]()
Felt like itWhy are you explaining my joke to me?![]()
Especially not if they're playing Ludovico Einaudi's 'Oltremare'...Whenever someone is behind me with their hands on my hips, I have NEVER thought “Yeah, must be Conga time”.![]()
Fine, you can be my official joke translator.Felt like it![]()
Frost warnings here overnight. The cold weather is screwing with my morning plans.Morning Cozy Crew! Hoping my coffee warms me up this morning. It got cold last night and I left the windows open.
I was thinking exactly the same thingEspecially not if they're playing Ludovico Einaudi's 'Oltremare'...
Nah, just unexpected and makes me wanna stay in bed. Headed to help my sister build a shed today. Gotta force my ass to get moving.Frost warnings here overnight. The cold weather is screwing with my morning plans.
Hopefully you aren't too bad off from having the windows open.