Nylonian
Feet First
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2021
- Posts
- 5,733
See this is why we work. Sympatico.I was thinking exactly the same thing
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
See this is why we work. Sympatico.I was thinking exactly the same thing
I can relate. I had some outdoor projects that I was going to try and knock out today, but the frost on the grass is not motivating me at present. But I do feel like I need to get going soon and get something accomplished.Nah, just unexpected and makes me wanna stay in bed. Headed to help my sister build a shed today. Gotta force my ass to get moving.
Same. I have Monday dread already.I have zero motivation this morning.![]()
It is a Sunday thing. It is going around.I have zero motivation this morning.![]()
Oh and yours is so close.Same. I have Monday dread already.
Yeah. Tomorrow is post-launch review and planning meeting.Oh and yours is so close.(now that I know you're +14)
Yeah. Tomorrow is post-launch review and planning meeting.Could someone stage a kidnapping already?
Clean the grille, prioritize your needsOK, I need to start doing something productive. What's the consensus?
1) Replace bath fan
2) Install gutter guards
3) Clean grill
4) Workout
I approve of this type of thinking.... *Double fist bump*Conga lines are just s subtle tool to get everyone's hands on someone's hips. And ensure group compliance![]()
I vote for anything other than going on the roof.OK, I need to start doing something productive. What's the consensus?
1) Replace bath fan
2) Install gutter guards
3) Clean grill
4) Workout
Grill and then replace bath fan. Start with something easy and build momentum.OK, I need to start doing something productive. What's the consensus?
1) Replace bath fan
2) Install gutter guards
3) Clean grill
4) Workout
Actually, with all the high winds and storms we have had a probably should add checking shingles to my list.I vote for anything other than going on the roof.
Lol that is almost word for word what I was about to sayI vote for anything other than going on the roof.
Truth be told, I do at least three of things, if not all. I am just looking for a push to get started.Grill and then replace bath fan. Start with something easy and build momentum.
Don't worry, it won't be the fall that gets me. It is the sudden stop at the end.I vote for anything other than going on the roof.
If grill is the same as a bbq...OK, I need to start doing something productive. What's the consensus?
1) Replace bath fan
2) Install gutter guards
3) Clean grill
4) Workout
Then you're good to go! We believe in you.Truth be told, I do at least three of things, if not all. I am just looking for a push to get started.![]()
What...a...woman *swoons over lazy combined with fire*If grill is the same as a bbq...
Do the burn-off method... you get to sit for 15 minutes and then just brush the ash away.
Chore complete for minimum effort!![]()
I like how you are thinking. But for the longevity of my grill / BBQ, I think it needs a little more TLC than that.If grill is the same as a bbq...
Do the burn-off method... you get to sit for 15 minutes and then just brush the ash away.
Chore complete for minimum effort!![]()
Says the man who operated a piece of garden machinery with a whirling blade while pissed!Lol that is almost word for word what I was about to say![]()
You're never gonna let him live that down are you?Says the man who operated a piece of garden machinery with a whirling blade while pissed!
There are services to go on the roof so I don't have toLol that is almost word for word what I was about to say![]()
Always call your dad.Don't worry, it won't the fall that gets me. It is the sudden stop at the end.
What is Sunday without a dad joke! Reminds me that I need to call mine today.
Says the man who operated a piece of garden machinery with a whirling blade while pissed!