EyesOnHers
Cute Coder
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2025
- Posts
- 7,328
Yeahpiss head.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeahpiss head.
I keep debating if I will turn the furnace back on because I broke down last week and turned on the a/c one night. Now it’s a matter of principle that I don’t want it back on. It’s 64 degrees in my house. But supposed to warm up again tomorrow.Good morning
Woke up to snow on the grass… and we have lacrosse games today
I’m not amused
BrrrrrrrI keep debating if I will turn the furnace back on because I broke down last week and turned on the a/c one night. Now it’s a matter of principle that I don’t want it back on. It’s 64 degrees in my house. But supposed to warm up again tomorrow.
I know the last day of vacation comes with a little dread but I hope you all make the most of it.
It’s supposed to be in the 70’s here so I’m taking my wife fishing this afternoon. It should be quite an adventure.Brrrrrrr
Our furnace is still on - somehow, someway I kept the a/c off that one hot day last week
It got below 30° last night! I’m over this
Come on spring!!!
You're a good dog mom! I'm still drinking coffee & procrastinating taking mine for a walk...
Knee deep in dread, here.I know the last day of vacation comes with a little dread but I hope you all make the most of it.
It’s supposed to be in the 70’s here so I’m taking my wife fishing this afternoon. It should be quite an adventure.![]()
Same hereIt was 90 here yesterday and got down into the 40s last night. My thermostat thinks I need medication.![]()
Awwww!!! I love it!It’s supposed to be in the 70’s here so I’m taking my wife fishing this afternoon. It should be quite an adventure.![]()
Wishing you all a fun, enjoyable, and relaxing last day of vacation!
Ooh that's handyWhat kind of chili plants? @JustAnotherFlower is kind of an expert on chili plants
In every rule bookOk, I got this.
Beer beats dread...right?
We’ll be using artificial lures today but I have been the master baiter many, many times.Does she bait her own hook or are you the master baiter? Had to ask
Here too….we had a freeze warning. I can’t wait for warm weather also.Brrrrrrr
Our furnace is still on - somehow, someway I kept the a/c off that one hot day last week
It got below 30° last night! I’m over this
Come on spring!!!
Peroni doesn't stop me being able to read.You wouldn't know.
You drink Peroni.
This is how I feel about turning on the furnace again!It was 90 here yesterday and got down into the 40s last night. My thermostat thinks I need medication.![]()
I disagree. You read "Peroni" and think "beer" instead of "cat's piss"Peroni doesn't stop me being able to read.
Fecking idiot![]()
Jeez mate... this is the cozy corner.I disagree. You read "Peroni" and think "beer" instead of "cat's piss"
Fecking knobhead.