Nylonian
Feet First
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2021
- Posts
- 5,733
Morning, MissSNG!Good morning cozy, chaos crew!
Two nights in a row where I got more than 3 hrs straight of sleep!![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Morning, MissSNG!Good morning cozy, chaos crew!
Two nights in a row where I got more than 3 hrs straight of sleep!![]()
Hope you get to clock out early then.Good morning!!️
Early meeting today so I’m hopping in the shower with my shower coffee - no time for lounging
Happy Friday!
Shower coffee is life changing!Good morning!!️
Early meeting today so I’m hopping in the shower with my shower coffee - no time for lounging
Happy Friday!
Now I have!I've got a craving fish and chips all of a sudden. Mushy peas, curry sauce, the works.
Morning, hope you slept okay. Stay cozy.Good morning…..heading to the kitchen for some Yorkshire Gold. It’s 38 degrees out and the floor is cold (stopping to put socks on).
It doesn't work like that... Unless you like cleaning shower pipes.We need to attach the shower pipes to a coffee machine.
Good morrow, O' Scarlet one!Good morning and happy Friday!
Good morning one and all! I over slept, just got to the office, it’s raining and I’m still waiting on coffee. Great start to FridayGood morning and happy Friday!
I'm watching the draft differently... I'm hoping someone doesn't get picked.How is everyone's Friday looking?
Mine is not looking too bad.
Only 2 voicemails and 38 emails when I got in this morning.
My team drafted the player I wanted last night in the NFL draft.
The weather is great (at the moment).
All in all, not a bad start to the day.
It's only up from here!Good morning one and all! I over slept, just got to the office, it’s raining and I’m still waiting on coffee. Great start to Friday![]()
You’re always such a sweetheart! ThanksIt's only up from here!
Offers to share coffee
What about during the World Cup this summer??I bet this place gets rowdy during NFL season... May our friendships survive..![]()
Dear word, you're right. I have a few allegiances... Japan, Italy, Australia.What about during the World Cup this summer??
It will probably be alright. I keep my fandom to a dull roar.I bet this place gets rowdy during NFL season... May our friendships survive..![]()
Will you fight amongst yourself?Dear word, you're right. I have a few allegiances... Japan, Italy, Australia.