Nylonian
Feet First
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2021
- Posts
- 5,733
Mmm. Yeah it's always internal turmoil and very heated in my family.Will you fight amongst yourself?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mmm. Yeah it's always internal turmoil and very heated in my family.Will you fight amongst yourself?
This is @MidwestPrincess23 territory….Good morning!
I have questions which, no doubt, will heap derision on my head. Would someone explain shower coffee to me? The idea of piping hot liquid around my unprotected skin frightens me. The idea of shower water diluting my coffee sounds awful. Clearly an adult sippy cup and would work to a point but this seems a strange concept to me.
College football?Morning Cozy Corner!View attachment 2616044
Well my NFL team sucks at the draft..... haven't made a good high pick since....2004? Okay maybe 2014.....
At least the states college teams are decent.![]()
YES..... and college basketball.College football?![]()
![]()
![]()
My only hot take on football. College was the only real football left. I exiled NFL a long time ago. Now NIL is going to ruin college as well.College football?![]()
![]()
![]()
It's drinking a coffee in the shower, alright. With the help of a travel mug, and ideally a shelf away from the spray. It requires managing some logistics, but then it's nice. I enjoyed on an especially cold morning recently, and I'm converted.Good morning!
I have questions which, no doubt, will heap derision on my head. Would someone explain shower coffee to me? The idea of piping hot liquid around my unprotected skin frightens me. The idea of shower water diluting my coffee sounds awful. Clearly an adult sippy cup and would work to a point but this seems a strange concept to me.
They should let you pick.Morning Cozy Corner!View attachment 2616044
Well my NFL team sucks at the draft..... haven't made a good high pick since....2004? Okay maybe 2014.....
At least the states college teams are decent.![]()
Good morning!
I have questions which, no doubt, will heap derision on my head. Would someone explain shower coffee to me? The idea of piping hot liquid around my unprotected skin frightens me. The idea of shower water diluting my coffee sounds awful. Clearly an adult sippy cup and would work to a point but this seems a strange concept to me.

Nah I've just given up on them..... with the coaching carousel my picks might not have made much of a difference.They should let you pick.
Preach. NIL is destroying college football and college basketball.My only hot take on football. College was the only real football left. I exiled NFL a long time ago. Now NIL is going to ruin college as well.
Moving on now, lol.
Just a pirouette? I was hoping that being Friday we would get a cartwheel.Pirouettes into the Cozy Corner breakfast nook with a smile on my face and pours myself a coffee. It's finally Friday. Wishing all of you a wonderful day.![]()
When the NFL robbed me of my team, I turned away.Preach. NIL is destroying college football and college basketball.
I am the hypocrite that still goes to NFL games and complains about the salaries, celebrating, etc. But I can't give it up, because it has been a part of my life for too long.
So you must be from the St. Louis area. The Cardinals never should have gone to AZ.When the NFL robbed me of my team, I turned away.
You don't seem like the type to give up.Nah I've just given up on them..... with the coaching carousel my picks might not have made much of a difference.![]()
Good morning!
I have questions which, no doubt, will heap derision on my head. Would someone explain shower coffee to me? The idea of piping hot liquid around my unprotected skin frightens me. The idea of shower water diluting my coffee sounds awful. Clearly an adult sippy cup and would work to a point but this seems a strange concept to me.
One move at a timeJust a pirouette? I was hoping that being Friday we would get a cartwheel.![]()
Normally no.... on the NFL and NBA...yes.You don't seem like the type to give up.![]()