ScarletDaisy
Mischief Maker 🐝
- Joined
- May 28, 2025
- Posts
- 6,467
Good morning Cozy Friends! 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
When we set up the cozy corner commune down there we will make sure you have a spotI’ve been a few times and love it. If I could move there, I would.
Good morning!Good morning Cozy Friends!![]()
Good morning Cozy Friends!![]()
Good morrow, oh Scarlet Maiden. May the day greet you gently.Good morning Cozy Friends!![]()
People asked me questions about linguistics and language acquisition. It's my pet topic.Damn y’all! It is 0423 and there are already 3 pages of conversation in the the last hour… what did you put in your coffee? I think i might need some of it, i want to go back to bed.
Sounds like a plan!Pub lunch and bunk off the rest of work?
New pottery class idea.
Lol fair. And i inow it is day / evening for some of y’all, it os just not common for me to wake up and have to try and catch up lol. It is ussually a bunch of coffee requestsPeople asked me questions about linguistics and language acquisition. It's my pet topic.
I woke at 3am. Come check with me at 3pm and we will see how today is going.Damn y’all! It is 0423 and there are already 3 pages of conversation in the the last hour… what did you put in your coffee? I think i might need some of it, i want to go back to bed.
Good morning! Always have the donut!!
Haha I saw that! My head hurt for you… i assume you planned adequate sleep ?I woke at 3am. Come check with me at 3pm and we will see how today is going.![]()
I’m up at that time every dayI woke at 3am. Come check with me at 3pm and we will see how today is going.![]()
I did. The kicker is the night before I was awake from 2am to 3:30am. Unfortunately, it looks like a pattern is developing. I have always operated just fine on about 6 hours of sleep, but 4 to 4.5 may be questionable.Haha I saw that! My head hurt for you… i assume you planned adequate sleep ?
The question is, planned to be up at the time or unplanned?I’m up at that time every day
Sorry. Most of it is pretty dry. I hope you slept okay tho?Lol fair. And i inow it is day / evening for some of y’all, it os just not common for me to wake up and have to try and catch up lol. It is ussually a bunch of coffee requests![]()
Uh oh, i mean the sleep range is about what i am used to. The habit forming is a but more concerning.I did. The kicker is the night before I was awake from 2am to 3:30am. Unfortunately, it looks like a pattern is developing. I have always operated just fine on about 6 hours of sleep, but 4 to 4.5 may be questionable.
I'm really happy for you. You must feel energised!Not to brag… but I slept from 11pm all the way through to my alarm clock at 5:45
No wake ups at all
This is a first in… YEARS
I normally wake up for the toilet. Could be worse.. not wake up for the toilet.Not to brag… but I slept from 11pm all the way through to my alarm clock at 5:45
No wake ups at all
This is a first in… YEARS
My workday is 5am - 5pmThe question is, planned to be up at the time or unplanned?![]()