Luv2LickSweets
........
- Joined
- Jun 13, 2006
- Posts
- 9,948
Truer words have never been spoken. In that case it is best to wake.I normally wake up for the toilet. Could be worse.. not wake up for the toilet.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Truer words have never been spoken. In that case it is best to wake.I normally wake up for the toilet. Could be worse.. not wake up for the toilet.
You’re rightI normally wake up for the toilet. Could be worse.. not wake up for the toilet.
What kind of a commute do you have? I would think you could try and squeeze in a little more sleep time before getting in at 5am.My workday is 5am - 5pm
Again....what's THAT like?Absolutely bragging but I slept from 11 to 7AM this morning. A full 8 hours. I have my book to thank. It's so cozy.![]()
Look, I have my struggles too. Buddy.Again....what's THAT like?
Sometimes... or sometimes I may lie awakek pondering such important questions as "why isn't the plural of octopus octopi?"You’re right
The flip side would be worse
Are you able to fall back asleep easily?
I was starting to think you were some sort of lit cryptid ... Like I'd heard tell of healthy adjusted humans on here but I was doubtful because I'd never seen one myselfLook, I have my struggles too. Buddy.![]()
The 'i' ending is reserved usually for Latin second declension nouns. Okto and pous are both from Greek. Does that answer your question? Of course there are exceptions, it's English.Sometimes... or sometimes I may lie awakek pondering such important questions as "why isn't the plural of octopus octopi?"
hopefully you get less octopi nights…Sometimes... or sometimes I may lie awakek pondering such important questions as "why isn't the plural of octopus octopi?"
I find it odd that your day to be in the cubicle is Hump Day.Good morning everyone. Office day for me today. 8 hours in my Sensory Deprivation Chamber, aka my cubicle.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.![]()
I wish my lying awake moments were that philosophical. Most times it is just thinking of things for work that I need to make sure I don't let slip.Sometimes... or sometimes I may lie awakek pondering such important questions as "why isn't the plural of octopus octopi?"
It has to be one of the days of the weekI find it odd that your day to be in the cubicle is Hump Day.![]()
![]()
I'll have a Prosecco waiting for you when you de-chamber.Good morning everyone. Office day for me today. 8 hours in my Sensory Deprivation Chamber, aka my cubicle.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.![]()
One hour each wayWhat kind of a commute do you have? I would think you could try and squeeze in a little more sleep time before getting in at 5am.
I will definitely take you up on thatI'll have a Prosecco waiting for you when you de-chamber.
That makes sense. Sorry, that sucks. I complain about mine, but it is only 44 minutes roundtrip.One hour each way
Octopus is New Latin or Scientific Latin or Latinised Greek. Polypus is old Latin do are thry polypusses ot polypiThe 'i' ending is reserved usually for Latin second declension nouns. Okto and pous are both from Greek. Does that answer your question? Of course there are exceptions, it's English.
You have your choice of Octopuses or Octopodes (more Greek).
Part of my commute is on one road, it’s 9.9 miles and has 26 traffic signals.That makes sense. Sorry, that sucks. I complain about mine, but it is only 44 minutes roundtrip.
You win. I really feel bad for you now.Part of my commute is on one road, it’s 9.9 miles and has 26 traffic signals.
It is what it is.You win. I really feel bad for you now.
That is really good!Since Cozy is why I bought watercolors, I thought I'd share. I started playing with them Monday.
View attachment 2617679