The Cozy Corner

Being half must be odd. Which hand has to stay in your pocket?
You don't know the half of it... You try explaining traditional Japanese cuisine to your nonna and why the fish shouldn't be cooked even though we're doing sukiyaki...
 
No reason. Just more observational than anything.

I will readily admit, sometimes it is extremely therapeutic to toss a hand gesture or utter a phrase.

I was curious because I used to be really bad at flipping people off while driving. Then one day I saw my child do it in the backseat and from that moment on we cut that behavior off. However, there are still some drivers who deserve it.
 
Yep!
Was productive with my insomnia and got a couple of hours of work done last night so may treat myself to an early finish this afternoon 😂
Productive insomnia .... I'm liking these ideas around here today 🤔 I don't think any of what I do when I'm awake in the middle of the night would be called productive (I guess depends on your definition )
 
I'm too polite to flip anyone off or drop an 'F Bomb'. It'd so trigger my social anxiety...
This was many, many years ago... Back in the days when cell phones were still new. I believe I was using a (state of the art) flip phone at the time.

I was stuck behind an asshole in traffic. Then we got stopped at a light. I was a few cars behind him. It was a work truck with the phone number on the side of it.

I dialed the number, watched him dig out his phone and answer it. Then, like the good GenX kid I am, I hung up on him.

SO SATISFYING.
 
Back
Top