cheekygirl75
Brains of the Outfit
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2005
- Posts
- 35,507
Me, on the other hand, I’ve had a full on “I’m walking here” Midnight Cowboy reaction to cars before… I seem to be more aggressive when walking, somehow 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For those of us starting our Wednesdays, this is a little alarming.So, uh, Wednesday can suck my balls.
As you were.
Being British it should really be...In Italian it's "succhiami le palle".
Love it! I just give the stare when I am walking through intersections... like I dare you. Some day someone might.Me, on the other hand, I’ve had a full on “I’m walking here” Midnight Cowboy reaction to cars before… I seem to be more aggressive when walking, somehow![]()
Oh, I do that too!! But I’ve had a couple of people dare… that’s when I yell and hit the side/front of the car.Love it! I just give the stare when I am walking through intersections... like I dare you. Some day someone might.![]()
Hahaha. I actually laughed out loud at this. You're the best.This was many, many years ago... Back in the days when cell phones were still new. I believe I was using a (state of the art) flip phone at the time.
I was stuck behind an asshole in traffic. Then we got stopped at a light. I was a few cars behind him. It was a work truck with the phone number on the side of it.
I dialed the number, watched him dig out his phone and answer it. Then, like the good GenX kid I am, I hung up on him.
SO SATISFYING.
Grandbaby is on his way in the next few weeks. I need to clean it up quick.Out of curiosity is there a reason why you are trying not to?
Is that the same as swallow me yarbles?So, uh, Wednesday can suck my balls.
As you were.
That is the perfect time to say fuck. Usually in my case it is "What the fuck is wrong with you"?Oh, I do that too!! But I’ve had a couple of people dare… that’s when I yell and hit the side/front of the car.
One of those times was the first time I ever said fuck in front of my mother![]()
Have a good night!Alright, I love you all. Time to cozy up with my book.Ciao, beautiful ones.
Enjoy your book!Alright, I love you all. Time to cozy up with my book.Ciao, beautiful ones.
I will add the golf clap.Gestures to make in traffic:
The bird
Double bird
Outstretched and upward palm while mouthing WTF
Mind blown
Thumbs down
Sarcastic thumbs up with eye roll
Shaking fist
Face palm
No I do not need anger management![]()
Kinda what I meant, with the Irish girlsWhat about those of us with Irish ancestory?
Wow, those are amazing!!! Beautiful.
https://tenor.com/view/anya-anya-je...y-the-vampire-slayer-gif-14983946255736462306
Somehow thumbs down is the most offensive one thereGestures to make in traffic:
The bird
Double bird
Outstretched and upward palm while mouthing WTF
Mind blown
Thumbs down
Sarcastic thumbs up with eye roll
Shaking fist
Face palm
No I do not need anger management![]()
No one ever expects itSomehow thumbs down is the most offensive one there
Oh, I do that too!! But I’ve had a couple of people dare… that’s when I yell and hit the side/front of the car.
One of those times was the first time I ever said fuck in front of my mother![]()
Don't forget the special circumstances that require the "da fuq"That is the perfect time to say fuck. Usually in my case it is "What the fuck is wrong with you"?
I don't think I ever let that slip in front of my mom. She was spared from hearing me say it.![]()
I do the thumbs down a lot.Gestures to make in traffic:
The bird
Double bird
Outstretched and upward palm while mouthing WTF
Mind blown
Thumbs down
Sarcastic thumbs up with eye roll
Shaking fist
Face palm
No I do not need anger management![]()
If your car doesn't have brake lights and turn signals we could start a GoFundMe to add them on for you
You see, guys infer something different when I give them the jerk off motionI do the thumbs down a lot.
Either that, or I do the jerk-off motion at stupid drivers.
If your car doesn't have brake lights and turn signals we could start a GoFundMe to add them on for you![]()