LatinaCarmen1980
Chica Latina
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2024
- Posts
- 9,563
Is that a Berreta?!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is that a Berreta?!
Boobs work for me... female not the male ones
A certain Bon Jovi song comes to mind looking at the target
Click click boomBut, but, but.... There's a reason why big irons are soooo sexy. Like... You see the cylinder turn and that .357 round moving into place.
Can't wait to get my first revolver. It's on the list. I really want an Uberti .357 or .45 in their El Patron or Cattleman modelsBut, but, but.... There's a reason why big irons are soooo sexy. Like... You see the cylinder turn and that .357 round moving into place.
Not a fan of guns, me.
Archery is equally as sexy. I need to start shooting my bow earlier this summer than lastBeing part American Indian, I prefer the bow & arrow. Probably why I love darts so much.![]()
I have no idea who Annie Oakley is.I’m not either but for some odd reason, I can shoot like Annie Oakley.
huh. That's what you call it?Archery is equally as sexy. I need to start shooting my bow earlier this summer than last
Sharpshooter from the wild west eraI have no idea who Annie Oakley is.
Crack shot?
Crack head?
I have no idea who Annie Oakley is.
Crack shot?
Crack head?
Invented sunglassesI have no idea who Annie Oakley is.
Crack shot?
Crack head?
*Fist bump* niceInvented sunglasses
My husband hasn't learned this skill.I trained myself at a very young age not to be manipulated by sweet eyes.
My daughters now hate me.
What about water guns?Not a fan of guns, me.
I wouldn't call myself a fan of firearms but I do see the value and importance of them.Not a fan of guns, me.
I had a bear come up on the deck when we were in the mountains once -- tried to take a picture of it from inside and the flash scared it away.I wouldn't call myself a fan of firearms but I do see the value and importance of them.
When we go hiking, were often in black bear territory so we both carry. He carries a M&P 2.0 in 10mm and I carry a 3" Colt Python .357.
Which interestingly enough is why he always digs the latrine and does KP duty without complaint.....I carry a 3" Colt Python .357.
Glue guns, very useful in my householdWhat about water guns?
The right to arm bears?I wouldn't call myself a fan of firearms but I do see the value and importance of them.
When we go hiking, were often in black bear territory so we both carry. He carries a M&P 2.0 in 10mm and I carry a 3" Colt Python .357.
Yes sir, I do. That's the beauty of life in this Country. We're all given the freedom to form our own opinions on what we find attractive, interesting, worth perusing, engaging in, etc. For me personally, I believe firearms, hunting, archery, etc. are all tools in the toolbox when used for the right purposes and can provide an abundance of amazing things. Obviously, anyone is free to disagree or have their own opinions. That's just mine is all. I respect your right to have different ideas about it all.huh. That's what you call it?