jason28053
On a break
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2006
- Posts
- 21,909
Prosecco seems to be very popular! Noted!I did say nobody called me posh when I was drinking Prosecco![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Prosecco seems to be very popular! Noted!I did say nobody called me posh when I was drinking Prosecco![]()
Well can you at least hold off until I finish the dishes?So everyone is happy? I mean that could work.
I'm still stabbing someone though.
Making those cream pies I assumeBold of you to assume they haven't
Papi, this isn't about what you want.Well can you at least hold off until I finish the dishes?
I mean yea what else would be?Making those cream pies I assume
He is pretty good at that.Making those cream pies I assume
Oh listen I definitely learned THAT a long time agoPapi, this isn't about what you want.
I got hot saucePasses the lemon juice
*Quietly moves toward the door*I got hot sauce![]()
Hmmm, may skip the dessert, come to think on it.Making those cream pies I assume
I would*Quietly moves toward the door*
But he won't.
Slowly pulls tank top up.
Y'all wowing me... But no coconut, no hidden protein.Hmmm, may skip the dessert, come to think on it.![]()
That's what I was saying! Quieter, more personal, and less expected!I love you, my beautiful friend but I must insist that any meaningful stabby time must be done with full on eye contact. Nothing quite as satisfying as watching their eyes widen as the horrifying truth that you stabbed them hits them seconds before the pain does.
I was wowing the implicationY'all wowing me... But no coconut, no hidden protein.
Protein shots should be properly enjoyed![]()
You can run but you can't hide*Quietly moves toward the door*
FuckYou can run but you can't hide![]()
I only said I'd consider it LOLAs your friend, I must advise against considering anything but the style of knife to stabby stab. Otherwise, he'll never learn.
As long as you aren't slandering it like some of the othersI do like coconut, just not in a cheesecake, if that's ok![]()
Meh.... It's Friday. And stabby Friday is normal for me.Frisky in here tonight, eh?![]()
Happy birthday!PSA: it's my birthday today. And I look good for 46!![]()