The Divine Ms. M

I have a Boyfriend...I have a boyfriend....


OH my frigging GOD....I have a boyfriend....
Yippiee....
 
TheDivineMsM said:
I have a Boyfriend...I have a boyfriend....


OH my frigging GOD....I have a boyfriend....
Yippiee....
But, I thought we had something special? (


Good for you M. :)
 
TheDivineMsM said:
great AVI shot by the way...
Humm....
How to introduce him to Lit....
*deep breath*
Which one I've been changing them for a while now, the smile?

Well what happens if I don't like him? :rolleyes:
 
snake0067 said:
Which one I've been changing them for a while now, the smile?

Well what happens if I don't like him? :rolleyes:


Umm well then i might have problems with you
Cause you have to fucking like him, he is awesome
 
TheDivineMsM said:
Umm well then i might have problems with you
Cause you have to fucking like him, he is awesome
I'm sure I will, at the very least I know he has good taste in women.
 
Hey sexy :rose: I just had to comment on how sexy your hair looks in your AV... You look gorgeous! A lot of work to change it from what it was I would imagine... Happy to hear about your BF situation:)


xxx
Tyler
 
I love this thread! Your pics have such a professional quality to them. Thank you fo sharing, especialy the one of your delictable feet in the red shoes. What I wouldn't give to kneel at your feet and kiss them :heart:
 
TheDivineMsM said:
My indians are on my personal boycott list with the fucking cavs...
but thanks!
There there *hug, accidently grope* they'll win next year.
 
boyfriend?

TheDivineMsM said:
I have a Boyfriend...I have a boyfriend....


OH my frigging GOD....I have a boyfriend....
Yippiee....

So.. that was your smoldering cigar.......

YES he was my Boyfriend!


How does your boyfriend feel about your upcoming photoshoot?
 
uptoplay2 said:
So.. that was your smoldering cigar.......

YES he was my Boyfriend!


How does your boyfriend feel about your upcoming photoshoot?


I think he is ok with it...
I should check huh?
LOL
I am soo off my game now, treading new territory these days
 
no no .. no....

I think he'd be just FINE with you sharing more pics of yourself....

Oh... shoot.. I can't lie... ...

You should check.

(sigh... I was looking forward to "my" pics)

TheDivineMsM said:
I think he is ok with it...
I should check huh?
LOL
I am soo off my game now, treading new territory these days
 
TheDivineMsM said:
I have a Boyfriend...I have a boyfriend....


OH my frigging GOD....I have a boyfriend....
Yippiee....

HEY!!!! That is fantastic news! I am truly happy for you (yes, it's me, russ, with a new alias - long story...).

Hope you're doing great!
 
russwa said:
HEY!!!! That is fantastic news! I am truly happy for you (yes, it's me, russ, with a new alias - long story...).

Hope you're doing great!


geeze Russ, how many alts are you gonna make??
LMAO
 
Hey there gorgeous... glad to hear the good news! :nana: Wait... I guess that means you don't want to Yahoo with me now... Damn, and I just got a webcam! :(
 
TheDivineMsM said:
I have a Boyfriend...I have a boyfriend....


OH my frigging GOD....I have a boyfriend....
Yippiee....

You sure he's got the stamina? ;)

Good news, though, honey. :kiss:
 
TheDivineMsM said:
I have a Boyfriend...I have a boyfriend....


OH my frigging GOD....I have a boyfriend....
Yippiee....


And..........................................Now i'm done...
Back to our regularly scheduled program, already in progress....
 
Back
Top